Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Isn’t it a complete fallacy that Harem duty can be boring for those lasses not chosen by the Sultan for the day’s or evening’s “activities”?

Isn’t it a complete fallacy that Harem duty can be boring for those lasses not chosen by the Sultan for the day’s or evening’s “activities”?

An AnswerMug pal wrote quite recently:

Just imagine the boredom in those harems, and the heirarchies of power dependent on who the sultan favours most.

Nothing to do all day but...

After all, there ARE sandwiches to be made, texts to checked for correct grammar, vaults filled with tildes to be inventoried, counted, cleaned, polished, arranged, recounted, etc.!

~

Posted - March 9, 2020

Responses

Hummm, I see the ladies are wearing the very first Ipod hearing devices. They were big and bulky back then.  Proof there were aliens back in the day. 
      March 9, 2020 9:25 AM MDT

Why would any man want a harem?
    Oh ... that's right ... they didn't know women's menstrual cycles "synchronized" back then.
    Poor, poor bastards.
      March 9, 2020 1:54 PM MDT

I know this was meant jokingly.. but.. in all seriousness, it would only be non-boring were the ladies involved ahem... bisexual! Or of very low... um.. appetites.. If you ask me.. the correct and natural order of things is .. one woman to 10 or more men :P
      March 10, 2020 2:53 PM MDT

But think of all the time available to debate the inherent value of-----mayonnaise...Or anything else for that matter. 
      March 10, 2020 3:29 PM MDT

Grrrrrr. Guards, off with his head!

March 10, 2020 6:27 PM MDT

lol
      March 11, 2020 11:38 AM MDT