Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Unless you've died and know what is on the other side if anything all you do is opine surmise assume. Correct?

Unless you've died and know what is on the other side if anything all you do is opine surmise assume. Correct?

As far as I know there has only been ONE RESURRECTION.

Of course there are those who "remember" past lives in puzzling detail. I am open to Reincarnation as I am open to nothing thereafter. I am also open to everything in-between. If I lived before I have no memory of it. All I KNOW FOR SURE is that I do not know. I have preferences and opinions of course. But there is NO CERTAINTY WITHIN ME about what comes next. Everything nothing something. It's all a guess.

Posted - March 27, 2020

Responses

Other side of what Rosie ? 
      March 27, 2020 7:03 AM MDT

Birth. Life. Death. Other side of death D.
      March 28, 2020 3:13 AM MDT

Is it only humsns that have idols and gods Rosie....what about this new living virus ,does that have its own God to....what about fish and the trees and any thing that lives and grows....do they all have their own gods to. ?

Human are the only things that spend countless billions on inventing things  that kill.....for centuries they did it in gods name....it's the best tool every for programming babies from birth when they are just a blank page in an unwritten book just waiting for their minds to be perverted with such evils...

Other side of what Rosie...when your dead you live on only in others thoughts and memories....for the majority of us ,that is short lived to..
    Who will know your name in four hundred years time...?? 
      March 28, 2020 4:26 AM MDT

I have certainty.  In fact, I stake my life on that certainty.  True, only one Person was ever raised from the dead ... and stayed that way - permanently.  So I trust what He says about life, death and the "hereafter".  Many people guess at what might happen (theories).  Some assume.  Some cross their fingers and hope.  If someone were to go to the moon and came back, wouldn't they know more about the trip that those who never went?  Jesus died (dead and buried), but then He got back up again.  Therefore I trust what He says about it. This post was edited by Shuhak at March 28, 2020 3:47 AM MDT
      March 27, 2020 12:44 PM MDT

I know you do Shuhak. You have the same degree of CERTAINTY that Atheists do. They are CERTAIN there is no GOD and no afterlife. I just asked a question about Blaise Pascal that you might find offensive. That is not my intention. But it is something in which I strongly believe. People believe what they need to believe in this life. They believe what makes sense to them and it is certainly not up to me to dictate what that should be. I have zero CERTAINTY about anything. I don't claim to KNOW what lies ahead after death if anything does. What I would like to have happen? That life goes on exactly as it has absent illness and hatred. People still can disagree but they do so with respect and civility. We come together with our dearly beloved family and friends who have passed on and resume an eternal life. That is what I WANT to have happen. What others want is their right. What others think is their right. But I think none of us have a right to be contemptuous and disdainful of those whose views are not the same as ours. That's obnoxious to me. SIGH. Apologies in advance if you choose to read the question about BLAISE PASCAL. But by now you know I say what's on my mind. What's the point of doing otherwise? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! STAY SAFE! :)
      March 28, 2020 3:53 AM MDT

True that only one person was ever raised form the dead ? How on earth can you know that....was you there to watch it ? 
      March 28, 2020 4:27 AM MDT

The same way I know that George washington crossed the Delaware river in December 1776 - from reading accounts of those who saw him do it.
      March 28, 2020 9:36 AM MDT

Strange how the winner rites all the history books though...would you really belive anything written thousand of years ago and belive it is fact and mot fiction......
    Do you also belive every or one thing Trump has said or says ..

English Royalty raped the world for countless centuries with the aid of this or that God........
    Funny how gods like to encourage killing any human that resists and the desperate need to slaughter animals or babies...

Who but the evil kills to put the fear of God into its desciples   

March 28, 2020 3:20 PM MDT

• Sorry, Incorrect. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. By faith, I know what lies at the end of the journey. No guess work here at all.
      March 28, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

We don't all believe there was a resurrection. That's a matter of faith, not fact.
      March 28, 2020 3:26 PM MDT