Active Now

Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I read that a luving hubby snuck in to be with his wife who was giving birth. He had the virus and now she has it. Isn't that swell of him?

I read that a luving hubby snuck in to be with his wife who was giving birth. He had the virus and now she has it. Isn't that swell of him?

Posted - April 1, 2020

Responses

If it was her hubby....odds are she already had it. 
      April 1, 2020 1:20 PM MDT

You can't possibly know that m2c. You are DEFENDING automatically rather than addressing the point of the question. Again. Why? Thank you for your reply.
      April 8, 2020 9:16 AM MDT

Your questions says her LOVING hubby.  I assume that if she is pregnant and was there.  They are still together and in the same house...same bed etc....odds are she had it.   
      April 8, 2020 3:16 PM MDT

You miss the point once again m2c. Once again you miss the point. Again and again and again you miss the point. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      April 9, 2020 4:03 AM MDT

The point is the father/birth coach should be tested and so should the mother before the delivery.  If the hospital is planning to ban husband/birth coach from the delivery rooms. Or minimally testing for signs of illness of the birth coach before....this should happen in every birth regardless of covid19. 
      April 9, 2020 6:00 AM MDT

It's a tough one isn't it...  the human impact of all this is just mindblowing.. people dying alone, no one allowed to go to their funeral.. husbands and wives separated, we are all to separated from friends and other members of our family who are not living with us.. 

I can understand his desire to .... in hindsight it was a terrible idea.. I'd worry more for the baby 
      April 5, 2020 1:36 PM MDT

All it takes is a mind that functions logically. Rare. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 8, 2020 9:18 AM MDT