Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Family » Were you born on the same day as your twin brother?

Were you born on the same day as your twin brother?

I was born on the same day as my twin brother and I wondered if anyone else here shared this same phenomenon.

Posted - April 2, 2020

Responses

I don't have a twin brother. It's not that common, you know.
      April 2, 2020 11:14 AM MDT

Most twins are born the same day.
      April 2, 2020 11:53 AM MDT

I used to visit Twinsburg, Ohio occasionally.
      April 2, 2020 4:09 PM MDT

I do't have a twin brother or a twin sister.
      April 2, 2020 5:53 PM MDT

I don't have a twin brother instead I have a evil stepsister (but she was hatched not born).  Anyway  if I did have  a  twin brother  it would be nice if  we were  born  on the same day and close together so  we could do that twin thing were one say's I'm older then you and the other one say's ya  by 2 minutes. I know a pair of identical twins and it amazes me how they can sometimes be so much the same and other times so diffevent,  Cheers!
      April 2, 2020 6:32 PM MDT

I don't have a twin brother but when I was real little I always got on my parents' case for not giving me the identical twin sister I thought I should've had but I kind of got my wish anyway because now I'm the mom of (non-identical) twins and yes, they were both born on the same day.  My son was born at 4:10 in the morning and my daughter was born at 4:27 in the morning.  They're two years old so now I get to listen twice the screaming and twice the temper tantrums!
      April 2, 2020 10:52 PM MDT