Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What kinds of permanent changes or effects do you expect to see after the pandemic passes?

What kinds of permanent changes or effects do you expect to see after the pandemic passes?

What are changes or developments you would like to see?

Posted - April 2, 2020

Responses

Maybe there will be more efforts to design robots and machines in the workforce to displace humans so that industries and business can continue to function. 

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Politics/politicians... robots anybody?  This post was edited by Kittigate at April 4, 2020 3:57 PM MDT
      April 3, 2020 6:13 AM MDT

So, accelerate our momentum toward the terminator movies scenario: displaced in world dominance by the machines. Imagine the boredom. What will we all do then? Lol. 
     As much as human politics pains me, I can imagine the summary fate we’ll face if machines are left to decide our politics too. 
      April 3, 2020 6:35 AM MDT

I see the bottom dropping out of the housing market ,with huge loss of jobs and many people becoming unemployed....
    Job losses are happening now and more are loosing their job daily it seems...
    Production is down across all of England...more so with the whole of out building industry workers told to stay home..
    Who will loose when a three million pound small house price drops to less than a million...most likely it will drop far more than that....
    Will food ,Fuel for cars, Gas and oil for heating and all other commodities stay the same  price or more likely get far more expensive so as to maintain profits and current day levele's

These first few weeks are just the beginning...
    How long can the government feed and water the masses when goverments purse becomes empty....  
      April 4, 2020 4:04 PM MDT