Discussion » Questions » Communication » What is the most important question you've ever asked on this site?

What is the most important question you've ever asked on this site?

Posted - April 9, 2020

Responses


  • 54064

      There have been far, FAR too many to narrow it down to just one, but whichever one it was, I’m sure it was either grammar-related, tilde-related, Harem-related, or sammich-related.  

    (No sane people were harmed in the posting of this answer.)

    ~
      April 9, 2020 6:18 AM MDT
    4

  • You should blow our minds someday and ask a single question that encompasses ALL of it. 
      April 9, 2020 8:15 AM MDT
    3

  • 54064
      April 9, 2020 9:02 PM MDT
    1

  • 5391
    I don’t deal in unimportant questions, Bob. Everything I’ve ever asked was of paramount importance. ;)
      April 9, 2020 6:33 AM MDT
    3

  • As time allows I'm going to have to review the evidence.  
      April 9, 2020 8:15 AM MDT
    2

  • Well, the poll question I asked yesterday was very important, because I titled it as so and Cos important dating stuff. 

      April 9, 2020 7:57 AM MDT
    2

  • 54064

    Zzzzzzzzzzz. 

    ~
      April 9, 2020 8:02 AM MDT
    2

  • NO! It was very important and exciting poll. 
      April 9, 2020 8:03 AM MDT
    2

  • 54064

      Quiet, Woman!  You’re waking me up!


    ~
      April 9, 2020 11:54 AM MDT
    2

  • Oh yeah, I forgot you old timers need your afternoon naps.... 

      April 9, 2020 1:23 PM MDT
    3

  • 54064

      You’d like that, wouldn’t you?  You sprinkle your wacky weed into my Geritol, sit back and laugh at me while I pass out with my head falling into my gruel, then you invite your beatnik friends to invade my lawn and play your devil music and badmouth your elders. Grrrrrr. 



    ~ 
     
      April 9, 2020 9:04 PM MDT
    2

  • Just turn your hearing aid down and you’ll be fine. 
      April 10, 2020 10:57 AM MDT
    1

  • 54064

      And quit your roller-skating all up and down the sidewalk!  Last week one of you cut my water hose the shreds!  I’m on a fixed pension and I can’t go gallivanting into MacGregor’s Hardware Shop every ten days throwing away $7.99 plus tax for new water hoses!  Grrrrrr.



    ~ 
      April 11, 2020 12:56 AM MDT
    0

  • Lol, that was of critical importance. Butterscotch candies might very well be what ends up restoring sanity to our species. 
      April 9, 2020 8:16 AM MDT
    3

  • Agreed, I don’t know why others can’t see things the way we do. 

     

      April 9, 2020 8:48 AM MDT
    2

  • We've advanced specimens.  They'll eventually catch up.  Eons from now. 
      April 9, 2020 8:51 AM MDT
    3

  • Lol, I don’t think they will. This is why I can never let you out of the contract. I need your weird brain around to match mine. 
      April 9, 2020 8:57 AM MDT
    3

  • I better stick to it then because I seriously doubt I could afford the damages you'd expect me to pay in the event of breach. 
      April 9, 2020 8:59 AM MDT
    4

  • Exactly, it will cost you a lot more than a few butterscotch candies. 
      April 9, 2020 9:00 AM MDT
    3

  • Made my hip hurt just reading that. 
      April 9, 2020 9:02 AM MDT
    3

  • yeah It did. 
      April 9, 2020 9:06 AM MDT
    2

  • 6477
    All of mine are obviously fundamentally, earth-shattering important! I would never, of course, ask a silly, fatuous question. Oh no, not me!
      April 9, 2020 8:05 AM MDT
    4

  • I think you should go ask a silly question. 
      April 9, 2020 8:17 AM MDT
    2

  • 13267
    I've asked approximately 412 questions on here, but who's counting? Each one seemed important at the time.
      April 9, 2020 9:09 AM MDT
    3