Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In America at last report 500,000 infected of those tested and 20,000 dead. When this is over will you ever again be part of a CROWD?

In America at last report 500,000 infected of those tested and 20,000 dead. When this is over will you ever again be part of a CROWD?

Posted - April 12, 2020

Responses

Things will return to normal very quickly Rosie....shops will open and planes will take to the sky's in most likely greater numbers and roads to will be packed with cars ,busses and lorries again...we will poloute  the oceans with ever increasing amounts of plastics and chemicals and this will continue until it's far to Late to do anything about...
    I think now it's an impossibility to stop every human polluting in one way or another...It will never ever happen as people have been programmed to carry on eating the forbidden fruits  what ever they might be made from now... This post was edited by Nice Jugs at April 13, 2020 2:33 PM MDT
      April 12, 2020 7:19 AM MDT

I really don't know! But I wonder too.  We now see people not as people but as potential infectors..  We step aside if anyone comes towards us... we don't want to be near anyone... Might this have a lasting impact? I do wonder
      April 12, 2020 1:51 PM MDT

That is exactly right Addb. Everyone is a potential infector. People you know or those you don't. We can never know for sure and so we pull back. Psychologically it will be "interesting" to see if stadiums fill again with fans or auditoriums or movie theaters or Broadway shows. Or college classes. Throngs of people in Time's Square at midnight New Year's Eve. The Rose Parade. The Boston Marathon. Can we ever be the same again? Home is the only place in the world where you are safe from "out there". I guess we'll find out. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 13, 2020 1:33 AM MDT

I will go anywhere I want to go as normal.  I tend avoid crowds anyway. But I will not be afraid of a crowd.
      April 12, 2020 7:04 PM MDT

You are brave. New Year's Eve ..Time's Square. Will hundreds of thousands of people congregate there to see the New Year in? Movie theaters broadway shows stadiums carnivals county fairs churches. Will they be crammed again with woman and man as if nothing ever happened? Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Monday to thee.
      April 13, 2020 1:34 AM MDT

• I wasn't afraid of crowds before and I'm not now. The sad truth is, that there will be no going back to the way things were. It'll be interesting to see where our "caretakers" in the government lead society in the aftermath of all this.
      April 13, 2020 1:40 AM MDT