Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Has anyone here noticed there is a game section on this site? I just looked at it now and there’s a knock off of Pac Man! Gawd I’m bored.

Has anyone here noticed there is a game section on this site? I just looked at it now and there’s a knock off of Pac Man! Gawd I’m bored.

Posted - April 21, 2020

Responses

Nah I’m all good now. I already had all your tildes and cash, plus now I have maze race game. 

April 22, 2020 5:17 AM MDT

That’s your public face when you’re trying to appear brave. We all know the truth, however:

“I want him back, I just want him back!”

April 22, 2020 5:43 AM MDT

Okay Randy, you can keep telling yourself that..  but stop interrupting me when I’m doing my  maze stuff. 

April 22, 2020 6:06 AM MDT

Do whatever you need to do to try and forget how good things were when you were with me. 

~
      April 22, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

Who are you..again? 

April 22, 2020 6:54 AM MDT

It’s probably difficult for you to remember, I understand, I understand. Sleep it off and we’ll talk again tomorrow. 

~
      April 22, 2020 6:57 AM MDT

Okay, I should be awake sometime next week.

April 22, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

Hi sweet Jaimie and all my fellow answerMugger friends~
    Sometime yesterday, before I knew and after I posted my question, I have the ability to write a question and give you a "Like" because I DO "Like your thought on a subject."

For some goofy reason,  I also don't have spellcheck.  It is a big tellee-wonkee Merlin-magic-potion gone askewee makrel.  (Not related to the fish. :))  I'm sure it must be a glich on my computer but please know, I appreciate all who answered my question but also enjoy being part of conversations that I didn't start.

I'll try and figure out what is going on but until then, I wish you happy and healthy thoughts and vibes!
    I miss you all and hope I can figure this out  soon. 
    Enjoy the games!!!
    The best I ever got on Fill the Lines was 84.  The best I have received on Join the Colours was 8hundred 5ty something.  It was a while ago and haven't been able to reach it sense.
    The fishing game is frustrating.  Good for you to have caught 2!

When I really like to be self-abusive, I go with the memory games.
    The tiles where you memorize the pattern and then mimick?  With the colors and the squares in order?  This drives me Crazy! 

Another that I thought I would wiz through and after many weeks, conviced myself they were changing it only to hide the fact I was and am smarter than Aces, my computer, is the Llama "find the difference."

Shooting?  I can't remember what this is called but you can only shoot in one direction and once you clear the colors, (you have to line 3 in some sort of 45 degree plus fashion,) you move to another level.  It can be tough but workable.

The solitare is like any other.
    Can you tell?  I miss you guys and DO, to this moment and day... Play those games.  I'm very "Happy! Happy!" it is an option for us.

Also, I opened the coupons.  I've yet to use one but do have access.

Don and I are watching NCIS.  The ORIGINAL with Mark Hammon, Gibbs, Tony, (the character) and Timmy, too.  ;) :)
    Of all the reruns,  I can watch these over and over.  Still, I'm not watching,  it is great to have in the background because I've seen them all and it is a comforting, background sound.

Reading this should have at least killed 20 minutes!

Huge Greeeny Shots of Health and Happy!  "Clink!"  I'm doing my 
    "Morning Green and Stretching, Too!"

:) :)

April 22, 2020 9:38 AM MDT

I’m not sure what coupons you mean? Lol. Other people are playing the spider game and it’s ticking me off is now I’m not number one it that anymore -_- lol. 
      April 22, 2020 5:15 PM MDT

This may make a difference.  I have never been one to play against another or join the multi player feature.
    I have only played games where I can play against Aces.  I'm not that competitive and do not want to be be involved with others on the internet that I would not like to engage in....especially to prove I am better at them ... or Worse... at a game.
    This may be the difference between my playing the games and others who are more competitive.

Do take this as a heed of warning.
    If you ever play backgammon, make sure you are on good terms with your computer.  Aces Cheats.  Your computer might, too. 
    Seriously,
    I have watched Aces change the dice after they are rolled.  Not too many toddy's mind you...
    He does.  Just know you have been warned.
    ;) :)!!

For those who are really smart, which are many.  I know chess can be challenging.  Maybe this feature has an angle you haven't tried.

It's worth a try!
    :) :)
      April 22, 2020 9:54 AM MDT

We used to hold contests here back in the day. I actually won a gift card. This post was edited by Lady Ondine at April 22, 2020 8:45 PM MDT
      April 22, 2020 5:16 PM MDT

I like the games for now. I noticed today that others have started playing them though,  and it’s ticking me off Cos I wanted To be number 1 on all the leader boards. I can only accomplish that if no one else plays, Cos I suck at computer games lol.  
      April 22, 2020 5:18 PM MDT

What fun is that without competition? Maybe I should get into these games, haha.
      April 22, 2020 5:20 PM MDT

Lol do it! :) 
      April 22, 2020 5:27 PM MDT

Which one do you like to play most?
      April 22, 2020 5:29 PM MDT

I like the maze racer, but I’m awful at it lol. I‘m gonna suss it -_- 
      April 22, 2020 5:30 PM MDT

Try the first maze racer one. 
      April 22, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

Will do!
      April 22, 2020 5:29 PM MDT

It’s hard on the phone tapping those dang arrows. 
      April 22, 2020 5:35 PM MDT

I’m on my phone too. I get all stressed out when the red ball gets close to the end...IT FREAKS ME OUT. lol 
      April 22, 2020 5:37 PM MDT

No joke! It’s like your house is about to go up in flames because you left the oven on.
      April 22, 2020 5:48 PM MDT

Exactly!! lol. I’m going to have nightmares about it :) 
      April 22, 2020 5:49 PM MDT

Do the hangman too. 
      April 22, 2020 5:38 PM MDT