Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Why do you think you don't have the coronavirus?

Why do you think you don't have the coronavirus?

A couple of weeks  ago  I had to go to town - after I got home I started  thinking that maybe I caught the virus. But yesturday I expelled air and it stunk so I thought - thank God I don'the have the coronavirus (you loose your sense of smell  if you have the virus). Cheers!

Posted - April 21, 2020

Responses

I haven't gone anywhere in the last two months except to a doctor's appointment. 
      April 21, 2020 4:52 PM MDT

i think i did have it but it was very mild. who knows though It could have been regular cold 
      April 21, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

I wonder if you did have it and you beat it  - it makes you stronger . Awhile back I wasn't feeling well it was probably because of spring allergies but maybe it was the virus and now I'm less likely to die if I catch it again. Cheers!
      April 21, 2020 5:09 PM MDT

I haven’t been closer than 10 ft to anyone other than my wife for a month. 
    (Hmmm. Should I give up bathing? Cologne?) 
      April 21, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

Well, since seemingly every symptom in the world known to humankind is now a coronavirus symptom --  and, also, no symptoms at all are now a symptom -- I don't know where I am.

:)
      April 21, 2020 7:26 PM MDT

I've been doing the isolation thing for 20 years. It's just my shtick.
      April 21, 2020 7:31 PM MDT

I am not sick. I can taste and smell. No one I have been around is sick. I have always social distanced as normal behavior. My county only has 8 cases total. 
      April 21, 2020 8:18 PM MDT

I've been away from work since March 13.  We were notified that someone on our floor was diagnosed with the virus about ten days later.  I have no idea whether or not I came in contact with that person.  About five weeks or so ago, I woke up one morning feeling tired and after a few moments, I felt dizzy and nauseous and threw up, something I almost never do.  I had no fever and was homebound anyway, so I just went back to sleep.  When I woke up, I felt much better so I attributed the episode to something I ate.  Not long after, they indicated that nausea and vomiting was some of the symptoms.  I was in the house anyway, so even if it was the virus, it's been a month since and I'm guessing it was either a very mild case or just a fluke.  Personally, I'd like to know if it was, just so I know if I now have an immunity.
      April 22, 2020 6:57 AM MDT