Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » How was your Sunday morning, coming-down?

How was your Sunday morning, coming-down?

Posted - May 3, 2020

Responses

That I'm my own worst enemy sometimes in my head -- I want to do a good job and I do do a good job -- but sometimes I think I'm not doing well enough (those are the self-created challenges I mentioned).
    Today was a work day that, for a moment or two, my 'demands' on myself got in the way of realizing how well I was actually doing.

And, boy -- my answer here to your question is just as unclear as my first answer up there. :)
      May 3, 2020 4:37 PM MDT

What song are you talking about? The others' answers are just as confusing. Am I in the twilight zone?
      May 3, 2020 4:42 PM MDT

OMG, "woops!" on me - - I misread your comment - - I thought you were asking me about what I was talking about my day at work. In my answer, I talked about Kris Kristofferson's song in righty1's question- - and then I changed the subject and talkde about how my Sunday went.

Jaimie and I are talking about Kris Kristofferson's "Sunday Mornning Coming Down," the posted song in the question.
    :)
      May 3, 2020 4:49 PM MDT

I got it now. When I first clicked on the question, it posted an error message I have been getting all day.Now I see the song.
      May 3, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

Oh, wow - - I would have been confused, too, if there were no song there to see!
    :)
      May 3, 2020 4:59 PM MDT

I have been getting that message all day. I thought it was my service.
      May 3, 2020 4:33 PM MDT

It came out through to me al right, from how I run my day along through the Sunday.
      May 6, 2020 7:29 AM MDT