Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Who like to watch YouTube videos and had been watching many YouTube videos?

Who like to watch YouTube videos and had been watching many YouTube videos?

What kind of YouTube videos do you watch?

Posted - May 9, 2020

Responses

Welby just typed to me from there, but not able to answer the other Bambi 2 yet-he said he been off the computer for a week and he probably have logged out of it.
      May 12, 2020 3:57 PM MDT

Lol , I see. 
      May 12, 2020 3:58 PM MDT

That, maybe I will do about the same to My2-only in the drawing thread!
      May 12, 2020 2:26 PM MDT

Yeah! 
      May 12, 2020 2:29 PM MDT

- Now this is how I start out -
    IThen I will tell about computer drawing, then myself, then I will get back to the important math worksheet you typed to me about-to see if can get through these quickly-this I will start through -
      May 12, 2020 10:57 AM MDT

Lol okay, good plan. 
      May 12, 2020 10:58 AM MDT

On the 3rd Bambi 2 question, Welby answered that too, I don't/didn't know if Bambi will really tell Thumper to stop the name calling for Ronno, but Welby answered it as that - I probably saw that Ronno is an unfriendly cartoon character. To see if You can think of it, watch just the YouTube video of Bambi 2 - Escape from Ronno, up to where Bambi ran and jump over the high forest field with large gap, then right after that try think of other voice sentences over what Ronno's doing back there to get you to think of what other reaction to make Bambi and Thumper to do other than what Bambi and Thumper normally do-just to try that, to see if it may come close to the same answer as his.
    I might play over just that part several times if I try doing that(But may not be an easy task to do).
    But I will still tell Welby his dialogue answer is good if he did ask me!
      May 13, 2020 5:04 PM MDT

After I see my drawing from My2, (I may still keep that picture and may still say I like it if My2 asks), then/but I would talk to My2 about getting a much better drawing/paint program, and what else to use from other sites-'that contains selection of pictures', then ask about (any) other members that who would have really good drawing program, and if the person draws very good with that, then that would be much better! 
    If find that they do, then I might give out many other drawing requests - maybe much more than give out like just one at a time, then that (drawer) can pass some of it to other members who do the drawings too. If just find picture, may not always be what I want from it.
    Oh and I didn't thank My2 yet, I will go thank her now-
      May 13, 2020 5:17 PM MDT

Didn't answer other questions for days, because I had typed in more long replies (& questions) to mostly You, then some other ones to Welby & My2.
    One of the day I had spent about half hour of kept replying to you back & forth that I remembered.

Hope I'm not taking too long for you on typing (all of) these if you would want me to get to the important math sheet soon, but/& I'm typing these just about as fast as I can whenever I'm on the answerMug typing.
      May 14, 2020 2:29 PM MDT

I typed to Welby that I will give Welby few more Bambi 2 dialogue questions, then I will give Welby cartoon dialogue questions about other different cartoon shows (maybe 2 or few for other cartoon shows).

I remember You told Stu about Chicken Baby (some other members-may be to Stu too), that may show that you would do more drawings, that which others are still not doing maybe (any other suggestion to this?).
    As if the drawing usually take really long time, & that I don't really have time to get my drawing done soon-to make the picture I want to see, then that is why I had those other members to draw-to see if any of those other members on computer with a drawing program to see if they would get the drawing done much quicker-I know, that it's really hard to tell what I want the picture to look like if someone else is drawing it, but that's what I may probably plan(for them to do).

I did thanked My2 for the other picture shown, then it kind of took long, I just took picture of it & edited it as just full drawing(saved it), but I saw how the drawing looked, what may you think of that drawing, then what else I would tell My2, & others who will do the drawings-on computer, is to tell them (on next drawing they'll do) to use other website-like Google Image, then just find the image that would be the closest of right keyword to that picture, then just copy it to their drawing program, & draw to only the part just where it really need the changes-instead! (Will tell you more about this picture drawing copying stuff later)
    Maybe they should find a really good drawing program for themselves too, & do it on LapTop or DeskTop computer so they can see much better as they draw & copy pictures on it.

Then I would tell or show you what picture-of what picture(/drawing) that I would really want to see, then I would type like a conversation to you or explain to you other details of what other drawings to accomplish, what all the other parts I want (required) in the drawing that what drawing that I would really want(exactly), then I will type this to others (who does computer drawings).
      May 14, 2020 2:55 PM MDT

Okay, that sounds good. What do you mean though you edited the drawing? Can I see it edited? 
      May 14, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

Okay, that sounds good. What do you mean though you edited the drawing? Can I see it edited? 
      May 14, 2020 3:46 PM MDT

(Edited) I just cropped out the rest of the junks that was around the drawing that My2 did for me.
    Can see it edited just after I edited it before I put it in answerMug.
      May 14, 2020 4:31 PM MDT

Where did you put it in answermug?
      May 14, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

I didn't re-post it back in yet.
    Except the original drawing by My2's reply that which he/she drew.
      May 14, 2020 4:46 PM MDT

I see. 
      May 15, 2020 4:50 AM MDT

(That I didn't re-post the drawing here yet)
    And there's something that I will like to tell you:
    And see if you will agree and accept it if I will tell you this-
    And I think that you're probably really nice that You would get them to do the computer drawings for me-if I would want them to do, right Jaimie?
    I will tell you just about exactly how I really want the computer drawings to go from the whole drawing thread there(Would be all completely from my order this time?)
      May 15, 2020 10:40 AM MDT

You want me to ask people here for you? They won’t listen to me either lol :) 

May 15, 2020 10:57 AM MDT

(I don't think I tell you yet) I will tell you what it be, then we'll(go do from here)
    Probably just to My2, Nanoose, Welby, Merlin-to just the members we probably know-
    I will tell you which one of member, I typed to, that I think who is really nice that what it replied(to me)-
      May 15, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

Okay, sounds good. 
      May 15, 2020 11:31 AM MDT

You could make two lists 1: nice  2: not the nicest. 
      May 15, 2020 11:33 AM MDT

I can tell you now, that I think is the nicest one just by what he/she typed from - -- his/her name is: "Merlin"
    (By the Avatar), and he/she said he/she will start doing the drawings for me now.

Then I will sort-out the rest of the avatar name list later-but only the ones I saw that we replied to for now.
      May 15, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

Yes, Merlin is very nice :) 
      May 15, 2020 12:37 PM MDT

:)
      May 15, 2020 12:48 PM MDT

After I just typed to My2(what else to do on My2's phone), then what it said from My2 reply, & after I read that, I probably wouldn't be that satisfied to that, that it wasn't as great as I think it would be-you can go look at that too & you'll see what I mean from that. Then I will tell you the other stuff with that.
      May 15, 2020 2:42 PM MDT