Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Who like to watch YouTube videos and had been watching many YouTube videos?

Who like to watch YouTube videos and had been watching many YouTube videos?

What kind of YouTube videos do you watch?

Posted - May 9, 2020

Responses

Lol, what is the other stuff with that? I’m getting confused. 
      May 15, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

Of what other ways that I would like My2 to draw the pictures other than or besides how My2 been drawing the pictures, or find other person besides My2 to draw the pictures that I want.
    (May type to You more about this later?if you like me to type to you more about this one) This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 16, 2020 7:42 AM MDT
      May 16, 2020 7:36 AM MDT

Should I tell you what other sites I been to that I asked about doing the drawings in from before/from history?
    Don't know if it's really necessary to-to/for you(?)
      May 16, 2020 7:48 AM MDT

Yes, you should. 
      May 17, 2020 12:37 PM MDT

(Yes, you should):
    Okay then here it is: From Yahoo! Answers, I didn't really tell them to do the drawings, but maybe just talked to them about doing any drawings-from that site. Then-this answer site is gone, but from Askville that's from before, I was asking other members to draw pictures that what I will tell them to draw, then (member avatar name w/ kind of white cat in it)-TurboB, told me that no member from Askville will do that kind of stuff there "But the Askville have the multiple threads & the (large)box to post in an image   just like the answerMug site have; but then after the members there told me what other sites to go to-to ask what pictures to draw there-or else (TurboB said) they will just play picture game with me if I ask members about drawings from Askville again(as one of member said like, "I don't want to play your picture games either"), but cannot find the right account to get in it yet.
    On Doodle too, as I draw in that, the picture fades off like in couple min, most Drawing Guests in that don't really pay attention to what I type as talk, as most of them probably don't reply to any of it, but couple of it may draw something onto my fading drawing-I probably may like that, but just the part I may/would not like from that is the drawings are fading off.
    On DeviantArt, I had to look for the place to type in my drawing request to tell them what to draw, then about the first time I did that, waited about several days, then the drawing they did for me not very much detailed, then I posted next drawing request, might of put that in different slot where other person to look at(others said where to post that too), then probably that person said I may have to pay that person to draw for me, or that person will just draw lazily & simply, then that person said(like don't post that in that section) to draw it myself.
    On Answerbag site-I talked to the person about drawing, then I drew a picture for him-he asked for faces, then I asked him to draw like sailboat, which he did, & able to give me that drawing as he post that in (image) box with the message post, then if I ask for another picture, then he said just one request, he said because he's old! Then one of member probably said to post in just like that, as say/post: 'Draw me a ___', then I typed it in just like that on several other posts, & not just that as not just for drawing, then as other's don't answer my questions(yet)-one of member said like-give us a break, as it said my other questions just posted are pests, then I post as 'want my other questions to be answered, as not a question form of posting(to the question box), then as I did that, the Answerbag said I'm in the Penalty Box for 5 days for doing that-it typed out the reason, as can't do anything else on this site, then after it been close to 5 days for this, then the Answerbag said I'm in the Penalty Box for several months-then the reason it said this time is: 'Nuked', but after I close out of my computer with internet, then I may can go back in just one time after just open the Answerbag, then it popped over to 'Penalty Box' if I try post another question. But hopefully I make sure I won't do any of that again-when using the other answer site, that hope it's just one answer site that I had violated from!
    I searched in Google for any help with drawing, then that's where I found/saw Rate My Drawing site,
    from that drawing site I asked the active Drawing Guest to draw a certain picture, then that Drawing Guest probably drew what I said to draw-on the Rate My Drawing board-look like (she) was a good draw-er, but that Drawing Guest probably not there no more. I asked from the few Drawing Guests in it to draw & color pictures that I asked, then they draw about 3 different ones for me, then they asked if I like that picture-I probably said like not really(on some of them), then I probably told them what's missing in that picture (as/after they said they're sad-that I don't really like their drawing(for me) they probably said, then the next time I went in that site asked for another drawing, then they said they don't want to do another drawing because I don't like their drawings, they said also; and after I ask them to draw another different picture, then they probably told me to pay them some money then, & one of Drawing Guest mentioned a PayPal card(w/ it)-tell you more about this later? -May tell you about Quora site for this too(a member in it came to like helped me to the DeviantArt & about the Rate My Drawing site too)

And the other Replies I put in here for you that I'm waiting for other answers on- This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 17, 2020 2:16 PM MDT
      May 17, 2020 2:02 PM MDT

lol, I’ve never heard of askville, I have obviously heard of yahoo answers but I’ve never been there even to look, let alone post . I thought answerbag was the site that everyone who is here came from and it shut down A long time ago ? I was never on that site either though,  so I don’t Know. I’m not sure what you mean other replies?
      May 17, 2020 2:12 PM MDT

(Other replies)
    I think I typed in the few other questions to you on this thread, & I don't think you replied to those yet
    (Don't know if that's what you meant)
      May 17, 2020 2:20 PM MDT

I don’t know, there’s too many posts here and I can’t deal with sorting them out right now. I’m not in a good mood for thinking, sorry. 
      May 17, 2020 2:28 PM MDT

Then I don't have to worry about the answer bag no more then!
      May 17, 2020 4:33 PM MDT

And Jaimie, when I post to another Bambi 2 dialogue answer to Welby on the part where I put as Ronno would quickly say something to Bambi & Thumper when they quickly turn back around away from Ronno, I don't think I found any other good dialogue answer from Welby-you can go read Welby's message there to find out that it is(& can talk to Welby about those cartoon dialogues that Welby had posted there)-will like to tell you more about it here(?)-
      May 17, 2020 2:07 PM MDT

Okay 
      May 17, 2020 2:16 PM MDT

But/Then would you really like to see what really good dialogue answer it would be-to put with this dialogue question(messaged just above) - as for this Bambi 2 dialogue question: As after Thumper told Bambi: 'Other way other way', then after to that way then Thumper said: 'Turn around turn around', then after Thumper said that, then what will Thumper & Bambi say to Ronno if Ronno said to Thumper & Bambi like: 'You both stop here, don't go, that I will get my paws on you both this time' - that's the dialogue question to look for a good dialogue answer on, I posted like that to Welby as 3rd Bambi 2 cartoon question-to that Bambi 2 cartoon dialogue thread, & that Welby didn't find the good dialogue answer on this yet.
    I may go get Welby to talk to you on this one, or I may tell you what post threat to go in-for you to type message where Welby might post the message to-if you like (to know) from this cartoon thread showing here ?
      May 17, 2020 2:34 PM MDT

Just make a new question or go answer questions. This thread is too long and it’s giving me head pains. 
      May 17, 2020 2:37 PM MDT

I will make it as new question post, and should I type one of the question I was/been asking you-in it?
    Should I put your name right by the question?
    And what category should I put it in?
      May 17, 2020 4:39 PM MDT

Jaimie
    I'm waiting for your reply to what I just typed to you to make a new question with, after I get that, then I will type in another question to a new thread-I will get that next one all planned-out probably.
    I will like to know if you heard anything from My2 on drawing, and Welby for other dialogues, and had you talked to them any about the drawing & the cartoon dialogues too?

Then I will now type to you every once in a while here-in case you didn't find the reply that I just typed in-yet. This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 18, 2020 7:25 AM MDT
      May 18, 2020 7:23 AM MDT

I just answered several more of their questions on this site yesterday.

I don't really know where to go to look to get questions from specific members for me to answer them, then I will just search in categories for other questions to answer.

And Jaimie, Yesterday I got off my LapTop from your last reply here because I was on my LapTop for (more than) 2 hours straight; but here's the Nice/Not the nicest list here, & I got most of their Avatar names listed in this list:

Nice:
    Merlin
    Nanoose
    My2Cents
    WelbyQuentin
    bookworm
    & Nice Jugs

Not the nicest:
    Stu Spelling Bee
    Randy D
    Don't Stand So Close
    & Thriftymaid

Then should I put the rest of these Avatar names in the Nice or Not the nicest list?
    Morning Glory
    Walt O'Reagun
    SpunkySenior
    Element99
    & Jane S This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 19, 2020 7:34 AM MDT
      May 18, 2020 2:05 PM MDT

I'm not sure if that Welby may not want to answer more of Bambi 2, or the original Bambi dialogue questions.
    Then I will post another cartoon dialogue question-maybe a different cartoon-in the detail box this time, and in movie category, then I will see if someone else might really like to come and answer it, then would post another different dialogue question of another different cartoon show-just in the same thread, and how's this idea?
      May 18, 2020 4:36 PM MDT

Okay, (I may wait)

And I will see if I can delete-out some of these/my posts here(that I think which might be useless ones), I will have to see how that looks/goes after I delete them.
      May 17, 2020 2:37 PM MDT

And I don't think you answered to me yet on this, from Welby, what would you think of the 3rd Bambi 2 cartoon dialogue answer?
    -Do you think it is any good too?
      May 15, 2020 12:05 PM MDT

Yes, I told you yesterday that all his answers are really good.  This post was edited by Jaimie at May 15, 2020 5:31 PM MDT
      May 15, 2020 5:29 PM MDT

Okay, that I type that & Welby answered it-on the 3rd Bambi 2 answer - Just one important/curious question for just this one-
      May 16, 2020 7:41 AM MDT

Okay I just listed all the (other) members that I replied to & that they probably replied to me - probably 16 of them, then do I will put these into just 2 separate categories (nice, & not the nicest) ?
      May 15, 2020 2:59 PM MDT

Oh I'm not really tell you to tell them to do computer drawings.
      May 15, 2020 11:37 AM MDT

I think how else should they do the drawings(here), rather than draw in just bunch of fringy dots in curvy rows/lines, or close to stick figures-just like how My2 drew on the 2 drawings.
    Is maybe use pictures from internet as Google Image, then use it with a really complex drawing program-as GIMP, that have many different image effects to, then just copy many different pictures from Google Image to the GIMP drawing program, and do many kinds of picture effects to many of these different copied pictures, to see if it can sort of like create many other different new looks of pictures(that looks much different from others), then I would next time name about many more other pictures/drawings, then see how much quickly they can do or get done more of these pictures with this Google Image copying onto GIMP program together of this kind of drawing techniques all together, but I don't really know how they would do all these pictures with these programs, have to look through how they will do first for me to decide how.
      May 15, 2020 5:04 PM MDT

Would be really good if there's more than one, or many others who will be doing computer drawings here.
      May 15, 2020 5:06 PM MDT