Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » White daddy and son said the black man jogging "Looked like a burglary suspect". What do they look like?

White daddy and son said the black man jogging "Looked like a burglary suspect". What do they look like?

Two White SCRUFFY dirty-looking fat ugly racists out hunting down a black man they could kill for the thrill.

Lynching becomes them. Maybe they should experience it. See how it feels.

Posted - May 11, 2020

Responses

It seems these days, all black men look like burglars.  Why?  Because many are portrayed that way on TV and in movies.  Plus, it's usually the poor and/or undereducated people who resort to theft - and a high percentage of minorities are poor and undereducated.   The result is a bad stereotype.  Even our president believes that all Mexicans are here illegally.  Racism has always existed in this country.  Sometimes it seems like we’ve forced back into the woodwork, but it’s still there... lurking, waiting for the chance to read its ugly head.  With a racist in charge of the country, other racists see it as an "all clear" signal to crawl back out and do their damage.

May 11, 2020 9:51 AM MDT

I doubt I can say what my first thought was.. .a*******s but scum is a politer version. .Horrible!
      May 11, 2020 1:51 PM MDT