Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly in America we have 45,000 to 55,000 suicides a year. The COVID 19 virus may cause that to go higher. Ever consider it? WHY?

Allegedly in America we have 45,000 to 55,000 suicides a year. The COVID 19 virus may cause that to go higher. Ever consider it? WHY?

Posted - May 13, 2020

Responses

People trying to guess hidden meanings and putting words in other's mouths happens a lot here as of late. Which is one of the reasons why I seldom respond to certain individuals.
      May 14, 2020 7:46 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 14, 2020 8:17 AM MDT

I can see the Coronavirus causing the suicide numbers to go up because some people will lose their jobs and  won't be able to see a chance of ever getting it back. Or some people will lose a loved one start thinking they can't live without them. Or some small  business  owners that were couniting on some of the bail out money won't be getting  any because Trump just gave 27 million of it to a private jet manufacturing company that is owned by one of his supporters. This coronavirus is  causing a lot of depression and depression can be the first step towards suicide.  I once considered  suicide but  to protect the inasint  I can say  why. I  can say how - I was going to close my eyes and step in front of a loaded  logging truck that was speeding down Nanoose hill. Thankfully I opened my eyes and I have kept them open ever since. Cheers!
      May 14, 2020 9:25 AM MDT