Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » If I can prove to you that I do not have the Corona Virus, may I move in with you, please? (I’m already packed.)

If I can prove to you that I do not have the Corona Virus, may I move in with you, please? (I’m already packed.)

~

Posted - May 16, 2020

Responses

DANG, you are cute!

May 17, 2020 12:48 AM MDT

You too. So which of the spare bedrooms do I get?

~
      May 17, 2020 1:39 AM MDT

We can both only dream your spare bedroom would be so nicely clean and fine.
    Right now the spare bedroom that would be yours is doubling as Don's office.  
    We need to incorporate these little tasks to clean your room...
    It's a little unorganized...
      May 17, 2020 2:00 AM MDT

What are you like at sweeping and putting the trash out.....plus ,how do you feel about sheds with beds ? 
      May 17, 2020 3:19 AM MDT

Grrrrrr. 

May 17, 2020 7:39 AM MDT

Now your showing some initiative at last....Do you still have all your teeth and have you any experience of being a fierce pet'rol dog before....!   :) 
      May 17, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

(your you're)

I do not know what "petrol dog" is supposed to mean. 
      May 17, 2020 11:27 AM MDT

I know...isn't it annoying when I do it...   Pat'rol was my way of saying Patrol ,just to wind you up and flummoxs yew ,just the way you like me to...:)

Someone has to keep you on your toes on this Mug and it might as well be me...:(  
      May 17, 2020 12:55 PM MDT

I feel badly because I don't want to laugh at Randy's expense...
    But I'm having a really hard time holding back a bursting giggle.
    I'm smirking and quietly bouncing!
    It's tough!!
    ;) :)
      May 19, 2020 12:16 AM MDT

Someone on here has to be on his case Merlin 24/7 ,in his case is an effigy of me with great big pins sticking out ipof it...

Dont worry about the expense for chubby Randy.Merlin........he must save a small fortune with all those sandwiches he takes from people that are Mugs and normally far to trusting as far as this Randy Devil is concerned...  :)  
      May 19, 2020 6:14 AM MDT

There's an effigy of you available to anyone who's interested.  Fortunately for me, I am not.

~
      May 19, 2020 11:45 AM MDT

You can huff & puff all you like....but there will always always be inflation to be taken inconsideration  

So strange don't you think that the one you want to come too blows with looks strangly like me don't you know...  :) 

I can only hope your not fool enough pin her down to make her see your point...or do you only go with ones that can't answer or maybe just blow Raspberries...:) 
      May 19, 2020 2:21 PM MDT

sure. i hope you like white rice and cats
      May 17, 2020 11:29 AM MDT

He'll git wat is given and be thankful for it....beggars can't be choosers can they..:) 
      May 17, 2020 1:00 PM MDT

Fun Fact: I've been on bedrest floating in and out of consciousness for about five days and I'm about 99% certain I have COVID-19. I don't see a point in getting tested because I'm recovering, tests are still in short supply, and I'm not well enough to drive yet anyway. 

It would be just my luck to pick up some normal bug in the middle of a pandemic, though, so I suppose it could go either way.

In any case, I've been alternating between Tylenol and ibuprofen for the body aches, so I have no clue if/ when my fever left, but the chills and sweats stopped overnight. I think that's a solid indicator that I'm either no longer contagious or won't be within the next 24-48 hours. As for my little Typhoid Marys running around the house... time will tell.

When did you say you were arriving? 
      May 18, 2020 6:07 PM MDT

Are you alone and looking after a little one then ? How on earth do single parents cope if there is no one else in the house  to assist if are actually bed ridden...
    Ive never actually though about that until now..
    Hope you get better soon...I wI'll be thinking of you now xxx
      May 19, 2020 6:19 AM MDT

Aww... Thank you. My kids aren't little anymore. The youngest just turned nine. So, the worst that happened was that he didn't self motivate and do his online classes. My middle is 12 and could probably function without me at this point. I had most of our meals delivered and we were good. 

When my kids were little, we'd just have movie marathons. They were the reason I got sick most of the time, so spreading germs wasn't a problem. We'd just all curl up in one bed or on the sofa and veg together. I actually don't remember the last time something kept me down like this though. 
      May 19, 2020 5:44 PM MDT

Hi...I don't know of anyone personally that's said they've had it...I can't say that I know anyone that knows directly that they know anyone to..
    They are about to open things up a little bit more and I just can't see how that's going to be a good thing just yet......
    Reading your first message ,just made me think how hard it must be for single mums or dads to cope if one of them fall ill..
    I can only think that it's going to come back with a vengeance in a few weeks time...
    I watched a tv programme today saying that there are a lot more of these viruses in animals across the world...so many have the ability to jump species and it's will happen more and more as we take away their forest and as the areas where they live just keep getting stalker and smaller...
    Destroying habitats and other species big or small ,could also be our downfall....who knows where or next drugs or vaccines will come from...
    I do so hope you all get back to normal soon...    Xxxx
      May 19, 2020 6:13 PM MDT

It will come back. That's the only potential outcome from opening things back up again. I don't know how things are in the UK, but there's no real plan here. No tracking or isolating people/ pockets. Our cases are still climbing in AZ and they opened things back up anyway. I'm not sure I see the point in having closed at all in that case. Meh. On the bright side, I feel pretty confident I have it behind me, so at least I can go out without worry now. Silver lining. 
      May 19, 2020 7:05 PM MDT

You need to be extra careful still....there is no garenatees that you can't catch it again...there are also four differnt strains...personally I think i can see it taking up to two years for it to become harmless and fizzle out..
    Hospitals and our health service and all the staff that work in them are just so amazing and still so dedicated to their work....
    Keep your distant where you can and wash your hands constantly...masks to if they are kept sterile must help to...
    Keep your distant ...no matter what your orange man tells you...Far better a bit of hardship today then misery tomorrow..  
      May 19, 2020 7:18 PM MDT