Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Sometimes you’re hot, sometimes you’re not. What are two date stories from your past that exemplify these extremes?

Sometimes you’re hot, sometimes you’re not. What are two date stories from your past that exemplify these extremes?

“C.K.” thought I was the best specimen of man to come around in months, we hit it off great from our first meeting. We enjoyed a long-termer that was only broken up when she had to move to the other side of the country and we decided against trying it long-distance.

“L.” couldn’t stand me and ended the date early in sheer disgust, called me the most negative man she had ever known. We never spoke with each other again and disappeared from each other’s lives. 
~

Posted - May 26, 2020

Responses

I am always or at least usually hot but I screw things up ..like one time myself and another older guy gone to a  restaurant for a bite then when the young waitress brought the check she asked me if I could meet her when she got off work. "Sure!" So anyway we went to her place,  she cooked a nice supper then sat me down on the couch and snuggled up beside me and rubbing my back a bit. I felt an erection happening,  made me feel so embarrassed about it so then I   shoved myself away from her. "Aww.. what's the matterwith you? " I didn't know what to say being such a very shy person, I just thought I'd like to leave and go home.  A totally ruined evening dammit! Poor me...
    That sort of thing happened a few times.  Hot guy but so shy.
      May 26, 2020 10:18 PM MDT

(myself and another older guy gone to a
    (an older guy and I went to a)

May 26, 2020 10:28 PM MDT

dont have any stories
      June 22, 2020 4:37 PM MDT