Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Is this who we really are? Is this where we really want to be"? Can you answer those questions asked by Biden?

"Is this who we really are? Is this where we really want to be"? Can you answer those questions asked by Biden?

Meanwhile donjohnchump tweets threats insults as usual. Nothing has changed in his life. He hides out in a fortress and tweets ugly 24/7. Tweets anger rage unconstitutional strongarm intimidation which is what his base DEMANDS EXPECTS ADORES. The rest of us are left up a crik no oars.

Posted - June 3, 2020

Responses

Biden...lol.

Biden: They gonna put you back in chains.

Biden: Obama is the first black candidate who is bright, articulate and clean....storybook. 

Biden: I don't think you can work at a 7-11 without a slight Indian accent. 

Biden: The poor kids are just as smart as the white kids. 

Biden: The kids rubbed the hair on my legs and jumped on my lap. So I know about kids and ROACHES....I like kids jumping on my lap. 

Biden: If you are supporting Trump you ain't black. 

Creepy Uncle Joe at his best....
      June 3, 2020 6:10 AM MDT

LOL! :) :)
      June 3, 2020 6:54 AM MDT

Various polls suggest many Americans would like to be like Canadians to have a leader like PM Justin Trudeau instead of Trump,  second choice is Biden and as low as 10 % support for Trump. 

This post was edited by Kittigate at June 4, 2020 4:56 AM MDT
      June 3, 2020 8:58 AM MDT

I love CANADIANS and CANADA. In a heatbeat I'd take Pierre or Justin. The donjohnchump belongs in a dump with all the other trash. I like that Kg. Gonna ask a question using it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      June 4, 2020 4:57 AM MDT