Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I can't upload an avatar picture STILL. I have Tiny Pics and Microsoft Edge and Windows 10. Why won't the system let me?

I can't upload an avatar picture STILL. I have Tiny Pics and Microsoft Edge and Windows 10. Why won't the system let me?

Posted - October 2, 2016

Responses

Hey there Sharonna..
    I couldn't do it on my laptop either. I posted the same question and was advised to switch browsers.
    I barely know what that means, let alone wanna try it..
    I had no problem doing it from my phone though, which is an android
      October 2, 2016 3:56 PM MDT

Was this on the old site or this one?
      October 2, 2016 4:24 PM MDT

Can you tell me how you're doing it, what point it's stalling out at, and if you're getting any error messages?
      October 2, 2016 4:25 PM MDT

Yes Ja I am getting an error message. I pasted it for you on another question but I will be happy to post it again on here.  Let me upload something and I will give you the response.

I get to the point where it says "browse" and I click on it and it gives me my tiny pic picture selection. 

Then I choose one to upload and it won't do it.

I get the SORRY and error message.  Hang on, I'll do it now.

We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: 83df17 This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 2, 2016 4:39 PM MDT
      October 2, 2016 4:34 PM MDT

I just found your other comment. 

I'm confused as to how TinyPic works. I thought it was an image hosting service. I don't know how you could upload an image here from there. Have you tried uploading from your computer's hard drive?
      October 2, 2016 4:41 PM MDT

That's your penance for several years of constantly changing your avatar and user name.  I hope you've learned a valuable lesson here, my friend, and have taken a cue form me; the lad who never changes either of his.  

Now go, my child, and sin no more. 

Father Randolph D

~
      October 2, 2016 5:09 PM MDT