Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

Livvie, I have other choices for you to select from, would you like to try it?

I will set the list of many things each with choice-codes ‘to type in a command with’ (that will set off other conversation with)-on the next reply.

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

:)
      June 11, 2020 12:47 PM MDT

Jaimie-I’m really Sorry! But I cannot read what’s printed really small from the whole printed important math sheets that I was trying to get done-I’m just trying to make sure of every printed of each of those math problems that I’m was reading-off if I’m gonna correct these from Livvie!!!
      June 13, 2020 3:11 PM MDT

That’s okay, I don’t know who could understand those math sheets anyway lol. You  Could just maybe say this:

“Livvie, I have conferred with my colleagues whose expertise are in “very important math sheets” and with their input, have determined that I will be giving you a B+, Great Job, Livvie! 

Then if she asks you what she got wrong or right, you could just say “I am unable to post the details of my collages findings on social media for privacy and security reasons. Thank you in advance for your understanding in regards to this matter.” 

June 13, 2020 4:58 PM MDT

Okay, I will tell Livvie that soon-which You think that would give me more breathing space to do their other ‘do now’ requests for now! :)
      June 13, 2020 7:20 PM MDT

ABORT! ABORT!! Livvie‘s angry and wants a real grade.... I guess she saw all this :/ 
      June 14, 2020 8:01 AM MDT

Then anything (else) you know what you’ll say of Livvie, you selected that math, so see if Livvie may reply by what you would reply to it about(the math). And I read what the other math problems were Livvie typed(to me) on just the ones that are blurry(tiny)to see, so I probably might be close to done looking over if I continue to just do rest of that just right there.
    Or maybe I can do those other active requests, and when I get these other requests done, then I may then go back to that important math & see how I might work on the rest of that.
    Or I don’t know if you or others may happen to see another person who might go to that important math that who might know how to correct that important math which may try to get to and maybe actually correct them-would that be really good if it is?
    But maybe I will go try to correct them if Livvie really want/like me to, I have something I can think of to correct these math problems with hopefully!(?)
      June 14, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

Livvie has a dungeon so you better grade them fast. Just pretend I had nothing to do with it so I don’t get in trouble with Livvie too, OKAY??? 
      June 14, 2020 5:41 PM MDT

That will be-
    okay!
      June 14, 2020 5:50 PM MDT

Any other person you think might be here who might really know the important high grade math, then I’ll see what I will think and what I will do from here?
      June 14, 2020 6:00 PM MDT

Try doing Bambi drawing soon is really hard to do if I will try to get the important math done real soon-
      June 14, 2020 7:21 PM MDT

I think it would free-up more my time to correct or make other’s work pages or to draw other’s pictures too maybe/or draw pictures to what pictures I think they would be interested to see.
      June 14, 2020 5:47 PM MDT

I now just posted that message part to-Livvie!
      June 14, 2020 6:32 AM MDT

I think I’m working on these(right now) - The ones on very top of the list are work pages for Benedict, then important math sheet, and 2 other do now conversation do now choices for Jaimie.
    Tell you what I did now & you can suggest what else to do-from here: is I just copied several separate pages of math pages of your written answers which were seem really long (list of math), but it is that copying is much faster than typing, but I did some typings in just couple of pages in this, then I will sort these pages out on the computer before I then print them out, then I will work through them on the papers(using a pencil).
    Don’t know if this kind of subject that you want it to give-out, but I’m creating the Time & Cost subject of this work page for Benedict, for this I was typing a lot of information to this as work page befor I set-up any fill-in-blank time and cost problems to do-so all of these might take long, or I may try finding another shorter way to do. She may have to choose these really early (at first time)and (to give much more time for me to set-up all these stuff-because I’m making out these work pages-I chose to. And I will type to Benedict about these-later.
      June 11, 2020 9:51 AM MDT

I‘m working on this now for Jamie than have to put stuff for Benedict aside, but I will try to get back to that soon. ;)
      June 12, 2020 7:12 AM MDT

Livvie sorry about this but some parts of these math problems I can’t read as exactly what numbers and symbols are that I was looking through:
    Instructions are in each (math) Pages-

But I will still continue on working these-doing online algebra-graphing calculator, and I‘ll see if I will type in the formula exactly it positioned shown on your math sheets-maybe I would try the Wolfram online calculator-& I will just try it on this now.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 13, 2020 7:22 PM MDT
      June 13, 2020 4:21 PM MDT

f(x)={x,x≤−4:5,−4<3:x²−4,x≥3} is the graph above.

f(x)={2-x,x<-1:x,-1≤x<1:(x-1)²,x≥1} is the graph below.

No, Number 3 says Find the coefficient of a⁵b⁷ in the expansion of (a + b)12.

Yes to both on Number 4.

Yes to all on Number 6.

Yes to both on Number 7.

Yes, those are all plusses and both are ax on Number 10.

For the last one I wrote out complete answers that include the value that x approaches so refer to my answers, please.

June 13, 2020 8:51 PM MDT

Okay, I will give you these codes-don’t know if I should give you these long time ago:
    Here’s the other codes for you to use:   TWI = Tell what I’m doing each time you’re working on these important math. TWIT = Tell what each things I’m doing around doing these math. CTWI = Continuously tell what I’m doing (now) on doing these math.
    TWU = Tell what I(was) using on doing these math with. And you can make-out the other codes for other different commands too.
      June 15, 2020 7:30 AM MDT

I probably will not like this code be given-out: DDAE = Don’t do anything else till you finish much of this math/work on this math before doing anything else.
    But this one I would like it to be given-out: UWHM = Use whatever will really help with doing this important math.
    But I will keep working on this important math & see how much I will get done on it.
      June 15, 2020 4:12 PM MDT

Livvie on your second sheet I’m correcting with Wolfram calculator, I now got half of it corrected, but didn’t correct the graph ones yet, then it would help to go faster if these math problem number 5, 6, 7, 9 & 10 are printed (in exact way) and much bigger-and the 2 graphs too(Or else I don’t know if that other symbols I see that I don’t think it goes in there or not printed right-hope you understand this one here?), or I may look through the important math sheets I copied to my LapTop and look at your typed math problems of what each of numbers and expression(letters) you told me are.
    What else I may try doing on this, is write it on (large) rules papers, look at your figure as I do each correcting step and see where you (going at) from (each) advanced math problems, or read more about this math, or find videos about this math, or it would be great if there’s a really advanced math site where I can input an actual picture of it and it will try to calculate that particular math formula(in picture)-don’t know if there is, have never seen it or tried it.
    -I   may still keep working on it(later?)
    !
      June 16, 2020 4:51 PM MDT

Today I spent close to an hour on this, & I got only 5 of these math problems corrected-& these are corrected right; any other advice for me to get through these math problems much faster?
      June 16, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

Livvie I now found just Math Problem #5 with one sign error according to wolfram:
    Compare this to that one:

I would make the copy to you to prove if there’s any that’s wrong, now I don’t know if you want to refer to the gallon ice cream stuff yet?
    The wolfram is not clear to solve any other rest of those math problems.
    I could not say any of them is wrong as I was working on correcting them, that I was only following what you wrote in as each steps, as I didn’t find any other way to do these in steps besides just that.
    Can you give me the exact typings of how should I type in each of those other whole math problems, and to give me which online calculator to type in these other math problems exactly, to get the right results from-if you just want these to get done much faster.
    I will keep working on those other math, as I may know you want rest of those to get corrected.
    I will watch videos of solving these, or I can break-up some of those whole math problems into smaller sections-your answers or the actual math problems, and try calculate any of them in just by the smaller sections each-too.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 19, 2020 6:21 PM MDT
      June 19, 2020 6:18 PM MDT

Is (8 over 4) same as 8 divided by 4, which equals to 2?
    That’s what it results to, used from the online Wolfram Calculator.
      June 20, 2020 7:26 AM MDT

No.  It means eight choose four, not eight divided by four.  I just didn't know how to write it in the proper notation on my keyboard.  I went back and edited my answers to make them more clear.

This post was edited by Livvie at June 21, 2020 6:39 AM MDT
      June 21, 2020 6:28 AM MDT

Then Wolfram calculator does no good on these math problems-I will go through the 5 other problems, & the 2 graphing as I would have marked those 5 problems as correct, from the Wolfram calculator.
      June 21, 2020 10:12 AM MDT

Okay, I will work on more of these problems.
      June 21, 2020 7:00 PM MDT