Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You will make a BAZILLION BUCKS. When bunker boy is booted out of office there will be millions who still adore him. SO?

You will make a BAZILLION BUCKS. When bunker boy is booted out of office there will be millions who still adore him. SO?

Some enterprising someone RIGHT NOW should start pumping out bunker boy posters bunker boy flags bunker boy clothing bunker boy cars bunker boy booze bunker boy everything. Like Martha Stewart has an extensive line of stuff. Extensivate a line of bunker boy anything and his adoring peeps will buy it and fly it or frame it or wave or hang it or post it or wear it or car bumper it. Billions of bucks to be made. Everywhere you will be you will see the face of an orange haired orange skin bunker boy sneering leering. Free of charge this idea. Go for it. What could it hurt?

Posted - June 15, 2020

Responses

Maybe I will make a new dance step called - The Bunker Boy Slippery Ramp Shuffal,  Cheers!
      June 15, 2020 8:53 AM MDT

No kidding Nanoose I think trump is suffering from something very big and very bad. He shuffled down that ramp with great difficulty. He slurs words often. He needs to use both hands to take a sip of water from a glass. He mumbles and stumbles and stutters at times. I think it is a neurological disease and it is getting progressively worse as it becomes more difficult to hide. The ramp wasn't slippery on a sunny day but he struggled and if you noticed took odd steps. He stepped forward with one foot then dragged the other foot to meet it. He did not stride down the ramp one foot in the front of the other. Someone said he always has trouble going down steps and ramps. Why? I don't and I'm 82. See the problem here? I don't know how they are going to hide it. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 16, 2020 7:57 AM MDT
      June 16, 2020 7:55 AM MDT

Well that drug he took for the coronavirus can effect the nerves might have something to do with that. Cheers!
      June 16, 2020 8:18 AM MDT

OMG Nanoose! WOW! Geez. I didn't even think of that at all but who knows? You could quite easily have nailed it. Thank you for remembering that and reminding us of that. I wonder if they will be able to figger what the trigger was? How do they backtrack and connect the dots? :)
      June 16, 2020 8:31 AM MDT