Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Randy D
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The MURDERER cop in Atlanta was fired. It was ruled a HOMICIDE. Why hasn't he been ARRESTED?

The MURDERER cop in Atlanta was fired. It was ruled a HOMICIDE. Why hasn't he been ARRESTED?

Posted - June 15, 2020

Responses

Homocide does not mean criminal act or murder. 

It simply means a human was killed by another human. 
      June 15, 2020 4:43 PM MDT

What's it to you?
      June 15, 2020 5:16 PM MDT

Maybe because if they did it would be like saying they were wrong and the millions of protesters were right  in demanding a change in the police force. Cheers!
      June 15, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

You never ever prosecute your own men and women of your police force that commit atrocities to those they are meant to protect and serve...
    What message would that send out to the general public if the authorities that employ these murderers openly admit to getting things wrong....
    Another thing is ,who would want to join a police force that is willing to prosecute its own men and women that are having a bad day because no one likes to be manhandled or abused  by them....
      June 15, 2020 6:04 PM MDT

That whole entire thing puzzles me Nanoose. I know. I puzzle easily. Woe is me. It has been ruled a HOMICIDE and just to make sure I understood what that means I looked it up. It means what I thought it did. Homicide and Murder are the same thing. So if a death is ruled a MURDER by what logic does the murderer not get arrested? It's a boggly world for me. So much is puzzling and makes no sense at all. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      June 16, 2020 3:23 AM MDT

June 16, 2020 6:08 AM MDT