Active Now

Spunky
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Has any of your neighbours giving you a compliment about your home or garden latley?

Has any of your neighbours giving you a compliment about your home or garden latley?

This weekend I added a water feature around my flowering bamboo plant. One of my neighbours had a look at  it and gave me a nod of approval and said - not too shabby for trailer trash.  That's a pretty big compliment around here so it made all the  work I did on the water feature seem more worthwhile. Cheers!

Posted - June 28, 2020

Responses

No-_- I’m not very good at gardening type stuff, I wish I was though. But speaking of “trailer trash” I have a very good friend who lets me know I’ve been neglecting getting my hair done by telling me my roots are “ giving me that trailer trash look” lol. Cheers   
      June 28, 2020 4:36 PM MDT

Last summer. Our front yard flowers and other plants are awesome.
      June 28, 2020 5:16 PM MDT

*given*
      June 28, 2020 5:46 PM MDT

What do you want for nothing?  A rubber biscuit?
      June 28, 2020 6:19 PM MDT

No.  I take great pride in my yard and its numerous gardens (flower, vegetable, rock).  However I doubt the neighbors even notice.  Due to the fences, trees and shrubs that surround my yard, it's hard to see in. 
      June 29, 2020 11:35 AM MDT

i have a lot of nice houseplants but no one ever compliments them

mostly because no one ever comes to my house 
      July 1, 2020 9:12 AM MDT