Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We the people caused a 50-state uprising against RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY that spread worldwide. How does the trump plan to combat THAT?

We the people caused a 50-state uprising against RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY that spread worldwide. How does the trump plan to combat THAT?

There is STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and the trump numbers are punier and punier every day.

Posted - July 5, 2020

Responses

No one supports police brutality. No one. There is NOTHING combat. 
      July 5, 2020 8:01 AM MDT

Trump showed he supports police brutality awile back when he was talking about how when police put people in the back of the car they are carefull not to bang their heads on the door frame then he added - I don't think they should be so carefull. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 5, 2020 9:51 AM MDT
      July 5, 2020 9:49 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 5, 2020 9:51 AM MDT

I did not hear him say that but....I can recognize a joke when I hear one. And that is a joke. 
      July 5, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

• As usual, I beg to differ. "We the people" are not lawless thugs. We are not reckless, mindless criminals that commit felonies from sun up until sundown. There was a time when "We the People" did not give space, aid or comfort to lifelong felons with criminal records ten yards long, nor did we make martyrs and saints out of anyone with a wanton disregard for human life and property. Sadly though, you can be as stupid as a brick and still act like you've been exposed to civilization somewhere. We the People built this nation, but by refusing to stand against the mob, we've completely lost the fight. Once your Democrats take office next year, this will all accelerate. What's the excuse then?
      July 5, 2020 8:20 AM MDT

Well said. But if you differ, there's no need to beg.
      July 5, 2020 8:31 AM MDT

Does racism exist in America? Yes. However, a dangerous myth has been propagated by the media that there is an epidemic of racially biased shootings of black people (primarily black men) in America, by the police. The false narrative claims that individual police officers, motivated by overt racism or implicit racial bias, are rampantly targeting black Americans. Some take it a step further to allege these shootings are proof of “systemic racism” within American law enforcement. So it looks to me that the real problem here is the media and the people that buy into its myth mongering. Just my opinion of course.
      July 5, 2020 10:43 AM MDT