Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HO HO. YO YO. Close businesses. Open prematurely. Close again. Same with bars beaches et al. Welcome to YO YO land. Nauseating ain't it?

HO HO. YO YO. Close businesses. Open prematurely. Close again. Same with bars beaches et al. Welcome to YO YO land. Nauseating ain't it?

Posted - July 7, 2020

Responses

It could have worked IF people had taken the precautions seriously (wear a mask and social distance).  But nooooo… ain’t nobody gonna tell them what they have to do and can’t do.  Bu god this is America and they are “free” to do anything they wish - “I will do as I darn well please!”. 
    This virus could be contained if people would stop thinking only about themselves and consider others first.  “I may have the right to do such and such, but if it hurts others I won’t do it.”

July 7, 2020 2:23 PM MDT

You know Shuhak no matter how you slice it doesn't matter. It's all baloney bologne mystery meat. I don't care what politics or IQ isn't "survival" and the "desire to live" very strong in everyone? This is their lives they are gambling. Sure it affects thee and me too but bottom line the maskless gloveless anti social distancers seem quite uninterested in living. How can that be? Seriously? How can that possibly be? What strange thing has overtaken them to make their lives of no consequence? I'm gonna ask because I keep trying to figger it out and nothing makes sense. Thank you for your reply and here goes the question.
      July 8, 2020 3:08 AM MDT

It’s impossible to understand stupidity.  It defies all logic and reason. 
    Stupidity blinds a person.  It makes them unable to see or comprehend the obvious, even though it’s staring them right in the face.  To a sensible person, that’s illogical. 

July 8, 2020 1:20 PM MDT

I thought of a question to ask but I'm going to run it by you first. See what you think. "Ever get tired of being smart? Ever wish you were the dumb one in the group?" Does it sound arrogant? Maybe I don't mean "smart" so much as "aware". I'm not sure. But all these millions of dullards who see no problem in supporting such a vile person must be wired very differently from the norm. I bet they're very happy and believe they are the smart ones the wise ones the aware ones for backing chump trump. How else do they live with themselves? Happy in their own ignorance or whatever that space between their ears is called. It certainly is empty of ordinary logic and a desire to survive. I mean how smart do you have to be to want to live not die? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Oh. I know. I'm going to ask "do you sometimes wish you weren't so aware of what's there?" Thanks for hanging in. Here goes. This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2020 11:55 AM MDT
      July 9, 2020 3:10 AM MDT

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten tired of being smart, but there have been times when I wished I wasn’t so smart.  Intelligence can be a put off to others – especially when they aren’t.   Sometimes my intelligence can make me come across as a know-it-all… and no one likes a know-it-all.  It’s not easy to “dumb yourself down”, and there are more idiots in the world than smart ones.

July 9, 2020 12:03 PM MDT

We are open. No state regulations left regarding the virus. 
    There are some local restrictions and business may add personal restrictions as well. 
      July 7, 2020 2:42 PM MDT

Things are opened up here as well.
      July 7, 2020 10:28 PM MDT

Good.
      July 8, 2020 5:21 AM MDT

I didn't mention it in my reply to you but there are some restrictions by certain businesses here as well. Like grocery deliveries, pizza deliveries, etc. They are required to wear face masks. Other than that people are getting back to work. It's looking pretty good around here. :)
      July 8, 2020 5:30 AM MDT

All our restaraunts are wearing masks. Some are allowing customers in others not seems to be a personal preference. 
      July 8, 2020 5:34 AM MDT