Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per our Canadian friend "I can't breathe". I'm with him. I can't breathe too. Emotionally intellectually spiritually. Can't you breathe too?

Per our Canadian friend "I can't breathe". I'm with him. I can't breathe too. Emotionally intellectually spiritually. Can't you breathe too?

Posted - July 7, 2020

Responses

I can breathe just fine. :)
      July 7, 2020 10:24 PM MDT

Well I think the Canadian freind was just trying to make a point. They made a reply to a post about the man in a car who was shot by cops and the Canadian  freind  said - I  bet the man in the car was black. Someone made a commet that said - it's unforurinate that some people care more about the color of a person's skin then the shooting. So the Canadian friend made a reply that said - "# I can't breath" to point out its sad that a majority of people  that are killed by cops are black. I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian freinds favorite song  is Hippy Chick by Soho and in case you never heard it - it goes a little something like this  -  It's hard to tell you how I feel with out hurting you so try to think of yourself the way that I see you, Your life revolves around a force of aggression and I won't deal with true blue devils  of deception -  got no flower for your gun - no hippy chick - no hip hip hip no hippy chick. Cheers!
      July 7, 2020 11:27 PM MDT

So it appears you know my/our Canadian friend too m'dear. Thank you for hooking things up for me so that I now understand the genesis of the comment. I like the words of my Canadian friend's favorite song. One thing though. If someone is all about aggression and deception who cares about hurting his/her feelings? My view is that such folks have no feelings at all beyond fear and hate. But that's a very tiny point. Ptobably moot though I think there is a question in there somewhere. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday. Do you know anything about guns? Why do cops empty their guns when they shoot? Why can't one or two shots stop someone? Why must they keep shooting shooting shooting shooting? 4 cops surrounded the car. Each had a loaded gun. I think all 4 of them shot but I don't know that for a fact. I don't get it. I never will. Thickheaded I guess.
      July 8, 2020 2:54 AM MDT