Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So Tucker Carlson calls Tammy Duckworth a COWARD? Tried to find where Tuck was in the military but came up empty. Know what else?

So Tucker Carlson calls Tammy Duckworth a COWARD? Tried to find where Tuck was in the military but came up empty. Know what else?

The Tuck was born to wealth and grew up in the plushness of LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA. A very wealthy enclave of very privileged homo saps. In other words he is a spoiled brat.

If he ever tried to join the military and fight for his country I could not find any evidence of it.

After getting "educated" he tried to join the CIA but was turned down. Decided to go into journalism and well the rest is history.

So we can clearly see the trump machine is grinding fine on Tammy now. Well I was going to ask a rhetorical question of the yucky tuck.

To whit

"HAVE YOU NO DECENCY?"

But then I decided I knew the answer so why bother?. The yuck of a zuck and a tuck and a guy who always passes the buck. The affinity of the wealthy for their own ilk. Typical. Disgusting. Depraved.

Posted - July 8, 2020

Responses

Duckworth said she is open to discussing taking down the monuments to Washington.  

And claimed that Trump was too concerned with "dead confederates"  in his Jul 3rd speech at Mt. Rushmore. If that is what she heard she is just as bad as Biden (but at least he has an excuse...he is senile) No confederates were mentioned in the speech at all. 
      July 8, 2020 5:31 AM MDT

Tucker seems to be channelling Joseph Goebbels. "Always accuse the other side of that which you are guilty". Given that he is backing Twitler to the hilt (a man who slept with a copy of Mein Kampf beside the bed for many years, according to Ivana - but methinks someone else must have been reading it to the illiterate buffoon), this is disappointing but not surprising.
      July 8, 2020 5:44 AM MDT

When the trump attacked John McCain did the toady lemming sycophants do likewise? When he attacked . A Gold Star family did his republican lapdogs follow suit?. If he can attack them he can attack anyone anything. It means he is terrified of Tammy of course. He only insults attacks those who terrify him. According to his past history that is almost everyone. Thank you for your reply R! We'll see whom the trump or his puppet surrogates insult/attack today. He is really quite limited boring repetitive unimaginative uncreative un everything. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 8, 2020 6:16 AM MDT
      July 8, 2020 6:14 AM MDT