Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We need a break from the trump. His whinya** woe is me and constant hate attacks is overdue to be shut up. Know what I want to have happen?

We need a break from the trump. His whinya** woe is me and constant hate attacks is overdue to be shut up. Know what I want to have happen?

For two weeks the trump gets hit with a SEVERE CASE OF LARYNGITIS affecting his voicebox and ARTHRITIS IN BOTH HANDS. He cannot  speak or squeak or make a sound. DEAD SILENCE.

He is silenced verbally and thumbally/fingerly.

A calm respite. An oasis. A chance to regenerate rejuvenate. What could it hurt? Two weeks of air that is not polluted by his voice and visually does not pollute the eyes. A small request it seems to me. A very small request from what it could be. A very very very small request.

Well should I encounter a GENIE in a bottle y'all know my wish.

Posted - July 14, 2020

Responses

Maybe he will also get Mono from kissing himself in the mirror. Then we wouldn't even have to look at him  for  2 weeks because  he would be sleeping. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 15, 2020 4:03 AM MDT
      July 14, 2020 6:04 PM MDT

Is that possible Nanoose? I wonder how long germs can survive on glass? Can you catch something from yourself? So do the mono peeps sleep a lot? It seems to me it was going around a lot decades ago and they do call it "the kissing" disease. I don't think the trumps gets much sleep so it would probably do his body and brain a lot of good. Thank you for your reply. I'm going to ask the question though! :)
      July 15, 2020 4:05 AM MDT

Actually, what we need is a break from all of the crying, moaning, complaining, name-calling, hateful, hurtful, spiteful, vindictive, and malevolent behavior that's been going on in this country and right here in AM.
      July 14, 2020 7:55 PM MDT