Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Legal » You're in the police interrogation room getting sweated by detectives, someone knocks on the other side of the two-way mirror, do you . . .

You're in the police interrogation room getting sweated by detectives, someone knocks on the other side of the two-way mirror, do you . . .

1.  Get happy because evidence that can clear you must have been discovered

2.  Get happy because they’ve figured out it‘s just mistaken identity

3.  Get happy because the public defender or your own defense attorney has arrived

4.  Get happy because good cop is about to cone in and take over and bas cop is going to step out

5.  Get happy because it’s lunchtime on a Wednesday, and you know it’s bologna sandwich with cheese day

6.  Get nervous because they must have discovered that your alibi is falling apart like moth-eaten cloth

7.  Get nervous because witnesses could be in there to say whether or not they can identity you

8.  Two or more of the above

9.  None of the above/other answer_____________

~

Posted - July 15, 2020

Responses

"9" and everyone else gets the finger. There would be nothing that they could do or say to make me confess. I've watched way too many episodes of Law & Order, NCIS, CIS, or Homicide: Life on the Street.
      July 15, 2020 9:39 PM MDT

9.  Thats a 2-way mirror?  Woah!
      July 15, 2020 9:49 PM MDT

9,  It is a distraction, ignore it.  Keep repeating my mantra - I would like to answer and cooperate, however I cannot do so w/o my attorney being present,  Now charge me or  let me out of here
      July 16, 2020 8:30 AM MDT

Name, rank and serial number. 

~

July 16, 2020 10:54 AM MDT

I just sit there and let them watch. And I won't even swat  that fly.

July 16, 2020 8:10 PM MDT