Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you think my Bette Davis eyes could foil my plan of moving to Russia to gather incriminating information on Trump?

Do you think my Bette Davis eyes could foil my plan of moving to Russia to gather incriminating information on Trump?

I'm planing on moving to Russia to gather incriminating information on Donald Trump and leaking it to the press before the next election. But I'm a little afraid  that  because of my Better Davis eyes all the boys in the KGB will think I'm a spy and toss me out of  a window. Cheers! 

Posted - July 21, 2020

Responses

And you’ll tease them, you’ll unease them...
      July 21, 2020 7:03 PM MDT

Ya but I won't do my best to please them even though  I got Bette Davis eyes. Cheers!
      July 21, 2020 7:37 PM MDT

Best not to try and please those freakin Russians, cheers :) 
      July 22, 2020 6:18 PM MDT

Yup - - watch out for those KGB boys around windows -- they'll take a tumble on you
    Roll you like you were dice
    Until you come out blue.
      July 21, 2020 8:58 PM MDT

Ya those KGB boys are pretty deadly but I know Kungfoolary  - I will just point behind them and say oh look Putin and Trump riding bareback on a hoarse then when they look I will take them down with a sweep kick. Cheers!
      July 22, 2020 6:38 PM MDT

:)
    Good strategy!

I've always liked that song -- and its music video, too. The song fits Kim Carnes so well! Or, maybe the other way around --  Kim Carnes sings that song so well and makes it "hers."

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 22, 2020 7:58 PM MDT
      July 22, 2020 7:57 PM MDT