Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Know what's next? Pumpkin will BLOCK ACCESS to the internet for all those who didn't vote for him. You think not?

Know what's next? Pumpkin will BLOCK ACCESS to the internet for all those who didn't vote for him. You think not?

Posted - July 27, 2020

Responses

Another reason for in person secret ballot voting. 
      July 27, 2020 7:53 AM MDT

Don't know about mail-in ballots elsewhere ... but in WA, they are anonymous.

Well, you have to sign the outer envelope - but that is discarded ... and your ballot is in another, inner envelope ... so the ballots are seen without the outer envelope with your name, when they are counted.
      July 27, 2020 10:02 AM MDT

Assuming it gets there.  I am certain if a politican were going to limit internet access based on voting, I am sure that person would have no problem opening the ballot that is connected to the signed envelope. 
      July 27, 2020 10:07 AM MDT

You could foil his plan by changing the TTI settings on your computor. TTI controls the number of servers a computor will search for to connect you to the World Wide Web. If you change the settings eventually  your computor will find a server that Trump has no control over. Cheers!
      July 27, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

Here's how ignorant I am Nanoose. I have no idea what TTI is! Oy vey! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 27, 2020 9:55 AM MDT

Well maybe you don't know about it because I goofed up  - its  not TTI  settings  it's TTL settings. Anyway  its not too far fetched  to think  that Trump could try to control the Internet all he would have to do  is use and abuse IP which stands for Internet Protocol. As far as Internet protocol  goes the millitary has the right of way so if Trump claimed war time measures he  might be able to keep Americans off the information highway - the internet. Cheers!
      July 27, 2020 10:46 AM MDT

I know you guys banned us from coming to Canada but well could you make an exception for Jim and me? I'm just sayin' what are friends for right? I had to ask! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Keep on keeping on! Okey dokey?
      July 27, 2020 10:50 AM MDT

Well I don't have the connections to get you guys  into Canada legally but if you sneak across the Saskatchwan border I might be able to find you refuge on the Rez. But you will have to give yourself an Aboriginal Warrior  name -  maybe something like One Who Runs With Demacrats. Cheers!
      July 27, 2020 11:19 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! Oh geez Nanoose see why I ADORE you! Oh by now you know I'm harmless. No threat to your wife. Remember I'm 82 and happy with my Jim.  But I just had such a HEARTY LAUGH about that aboriginal warrior thingy. I'm kinda ignorant about Aboriginal Warrior names...I like the one you suggest but it's kinda long. Can you collapse it for me please and thank you! :)
      July 27, 2020 11:27 AM MDT

Aboriginal warrior names have to be long so that the people in the community know what you stand  for. Cheers
      July 27, 2020 11:59 AM MDT

Can you get me started on a base name Nanoose? Is there a language called ABORIGINESE? I think in Australia there are also ABORIGINALS. Now Australia and Canada are far away from each other. I"m gonna ask if your abs and Aussie's abs are related? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 28, 2020 4:34 AM MDT

You point out ad nauseam how stupid he is. If you think he's capable of doing that, then you obviously don't think he's so stupid. Which are you BSing about, his stupidity or his ability to figure out who didn't vote for him? It has to be one or the other.
      July 27, 2020 9:22 AM MDT