Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » How can I treat concentration issues that come and go?

How can I treat concentration issues that come and go?

Sometimes I can read a book from front to end in two days and other times I can barley read a menu. I believe it might be concentration Issues. How do I treat this problem? I think it is my blood sugar levels.

Posted - July 1, 2016

Responses

Have you always been this way? There are a million things it could be. Everyone's body is different, but some react that way when they haven't slept well or don't have the right nutrition. If it's abnormal for you (a new development), it's probably worth talking to a doctor about. 

July 1, 2016 4:28 PM MDT

Ok I made an appointment for July 6th. Thanks.
      July 1, 2016 4:34 PM MDT
  • D&D

I'm sort of the same way. Most of the time I can't do a thing from lack of focus but the something kicks in once in a while and they say I look dementedly driven.

Bipolar in the mix of my issues.

July 1, 2016 4:53 PM MDT

Good call. I hope the solution is an easy one.

July 1, 2016 5:02 PM MDT

Oh I have been this way for a long time. It is frustrating,I know that. Mine was due to an accident & a few concussions. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

July 1, 2016 5:05 PM MDT

Talk to your doctor, if it's ADHD he can advise a course of treatment.
      July 1, 2016 5:30 PM MDT

I believe that It is my blood sugar level's.

July 1, 2016 6:02 PM MDT

It could be anything really. But, one of the worst things it could be (which it probably isn't because there needs to be a whole host of other stuff going on) is a very subtle sign of Bipolar Disorder.

July 1, 2016 8:20 PM MDT

if you think its your blood sugar levels than get it checked out

July 2, 2016 7:36 PM MDT