Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "When he leaves he will be whining about a rigged election and he won't attend Joe Biden's inauguration". Pumpkin in a nutshell?.

"When he leaves he will be whining about a rigged election and he won't attend Joe Biden's inauguration". Pumpkin in a nutshell?.

If the shoe fits?

Posted - August 1, 2020

Responses

If he dosen't  attend  the inauguration will that become a first in US modern history?  I think after the election Trump will be in for a surprise because by then  almost everybody will be sick of his whinning and seeing his sad sack face and he will be yesterdays news. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 1, 2020 9:55 AM MDT

From your lips to the universe Nanoose! LET IT BE SO! The pumpkina** is the first in so many things. None of them any good. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 1, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

It would not be a first. Outgoing presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Woodrow Wilson, and Richard Nixon did not attend inauguration ceremonies for their successors.
      August 1, 2020 10:28 AM MDT

In other words he’s gonna pout.

Waah, the election was rigged.

Waah, the democrats let dead people vote.

Waah, I’m still king not Biden

Waah, the post office didn’t deliver all the ballots.

(snivel)

I’ll show you!  If you don’t let me stay king Ill hold my breath until I turn blue!  You’ll be sorry!   

August 1, 2020 2:09 PM MDT