Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A BLACK WOMAN AS PRESIDENT? Terrifies racists and misogynists which is millions of scumbag slimeball slugs. What to do?

A BLACK WOMAN AS PRESIDENT? Terrifies racists and misogynists which is millions of scumbag slimeball slugs. What to do?

Engage in reputation annihilation. Engage in floating stenchy stinkny SMELLY poop like "she isn't qualified" or "she rubs people the wrong way" or "she is too ambitious" or "she is too aggressive". You know all those dog whistle code words for TAKE HER DOWN AND OUT so she doesn't get too UPPITY.

They're coming out in streams and floods and tsunamis against BLACK WOMEN.

That is a double insult. A woman is not qualified because she has female body parts. Even white women.

A BLACK WOMAN? Seriously? Who the he** does she think she is? No male body parts and BLACK to boot?

We hear it all the time. Heard it before. Hearing it now. Will hear it futurely.

ATTACK WHAT YOU FEAR.
ATTACK WHAT YOU FEAR
ATTACK WHAT YOU FEAR

ATTACK THOSE WHOM YOU KNOW ARE BETTER THAN YOU

Posted - August 1, 2020

Responses

I'm hoping Bidin picks Micheall Obama as his running mate and then she becomes president in 2024. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 1, 2020 9:30 AM MDT

Do you really think Michelle would accept that Nanoose? I'd LOVE to have that happen but I think she has other fish to fry. You know what would be totally AMAZING? If Biden did and she did! Gosh I just got all tingly from thinking about it! Well I think Joe is going to let us know very soon. I like the way you think my friend. I think I told you that before but it bears repeating! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! All your clan good safe healthy? I know it's different in Canada...BETTER DIFFERENT. California is "going to he** in a handbasket". AARRGHH for us. Fingers crossed.  Anyway STAY SAFE! :)
      August 1, 2020 9:40 AM MDT

We've already had a black man in the White House. What are you so afraid of? This too shall pass.
      August 1, 2020 9:33 AM MDT

I would vote for Candice Owens. 
      August 1, 2020 11:07 AM MDT