Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Element 99
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Y'all gonna head up to yosemight park and see 'old faithful' and the towering redwoods? We can shoot up some road signs along the way.

Y'all gonna head up to yosemight park and see 'old faithful' and the towering redwoods? We can shoot up some road signs along the way.

Posted - August 4, 2020

Responses

Nah, I'm heading to Canberra so I can lol at this sign just near the town of Yass.

August 4, 2020 6:12 PM MDT

You haven't seen trump's latest episode of stupidity.

August 4, 2020 6:15 PM MDT

Maybe he was thinking of Vegemite. :)

Not only did he mispronounce it once, but he mispronounced it again right after.  
      August 5, 2020 11:14 AM MDT

I would like to but I can't find it on my map. Is it in Amurica? Trump once mispronounced America. I watched the vid of Trump talking about the redwoods and old faithfull and thought there was no passion in his words you would think that with something as grand  as the redwoods and old faithfull there would be a bit of passion in his speech but there wasen't probally because he saves his passion for his rally hate speaches.  FUN FACT: you  can thank slugs for the redwood forest because slugs would eat all the other types of tree sprouts but left the redwood sprouts alone which gave the redwoods room to grow and not be chocked out. Cheers!
      August 5, 2020 12:04 PM MDT