Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wanna laugh at a LIE that will crack you up very bigly? "Pumpkina** is a GRACIOUS LOSER"! See what I mean?

Wanna laugh at a LIE that will crack you up very bigly? "Pumpkina** is a GRACIOUS LOSER"! See what I mean?

He wasn't and isn't a GRACIOUS WINNER! Whineing and kvetching and moaning and groaning and having a constant woe is me pity party. "No one likes me. It must be my personality". Vis a vis when SCOTUS made decisions against what he wanted know what the a** said ? "I guess they don't like me". AARRGGHH! FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT CRAP? SERIOUSLY? GAG ME WITH A SPOON! He** on steroids.

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

His own trained seals are gagging on the bilge His Royal Orangeness is trying to force down their throats.
      August 14, 2020 6:40 AM MDT

Can you PROMISE they gag R? So far they are automatonic robotic lobotomized Zombies. No homo sap would ever survive a minute working for the a**. I do like that mental image though..GAGGING. I like it a lot. When you gag you are not breathing are you? Taken to its logical extreme? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 14, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

Despite six of nine being avowed conservatives, they still upheld the subpoena demanding Tronald Dump's tax returns.
    If he has nothing to hide (as he constantly kvetches), why is he so assiduously trying to hide it?
      August 14, 2020 6:53 AM MDT

True. There was also another case that went against what he wanted. I forget what it was offhand but that was when he said "I guess they don't like me". I mean what a whinya** pathetic wimpy wuss! Thank you for your reply. No it isn't six of nine yet. It is 5. And Chief Justice Roberts while a Conservative is often the balance that votes with Liberals. Our great fear is that Ruth Bader Ginsburg who is currently fighting another bout of cancer won't last much longer and the a** will put another extreme right wing goodyboy in her place.

Of course the ULTIMATE UNFORGIVABLE that he brags about as his proudest moment was moscow mitch the son of an itch DENYING PRESIDENT OBAMA his appointee to replace Scalia who died.

If there is some way the a** can facilitate accelerate the demise of Ruth Bader Ginsberg he will. I have no doubt of it. He is salivating at the very thought.. This post was edited by RosieG at August 14, 2020 8:20 AM MDT
      August 14, 2020 8:15 AM MDT

He doesn’t know the meaning of the word loose.  In his mind, he’s never lost.  He simply blames a “misfortunate” on someone else, or declares it invalid. 

I’ve been thinking.  Some people think that if he loses he won’t vacate the Whitehouse.  But what if it’s not him that won’t leave, but his followers?  Not the appointees and such, but his millions of devoted followers.  What if THEY declare the election invalid?  They are the ones who won’t believe any results that don’t keep their king in office (more conspiracy theories).  They’ll go through every city and town in the nation, promoting violent protests, bombings, and deliberate anarchy.  No matter the outcome of the election (if we even get to have one) many people won’t accept it. 

August 14, 2020 1:12 PM MDT

You are SO good about giving me more to worry about Shuhak. No that is not a complaint but an acknowledgement that you see the bigger picture and I like that. Very true what you say. Many of that specific "they" have refused to wear a mask even when the pumpkina** grudgingly did so a couple of times. They are more crackpot wackadoodlenoodle than he is and that does not bode well for us because we know he is an insane loony tune. So in other words we cannot predict anything. They are all loose cannons. Time will tell. We will see. Everyone says so with certainty. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 15, 2020 11:34 AM MDT
      August 15, 2020 5:25 AM MDT