Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Know why the a** is raising birther questions about Kamala Harris? He doesn't know that Oakland, California is in the United States! See?

Know why the a** is raising birther questions about Kamala Harris? He doesn't know that Oakland, California is in the United States! See?

Just exactly like the a** did not know that Hawaii is one of the 50 states where President Barack Obama was born and I bet he doesn't know where KENYA is either. But I digress. That a** keeps putting his foot up his a** all the time every time.. There could be a Kenya, Ohio and he wouldn't know it. He is not what you'd call knowledgeable about history or geography or humanity or humility or loyalty or truth or justice or honor or fair play or decorum or protocol or rules or laws or class or elegance or the American way of life you see. He is quite ignorant and stupid dumb so he does the best he can. Y'all elected dreck. What did you expect?

Posted - August 14, 2020

Responses

If she was an AUSTRALIAN politician, she would have to formally renounce all claims to Indian or Jamaican citizenship. I don't know what the rules are in the US, but Australians born of foreign parents are entitled to dual citizenship - which must be formally revoked before they can sit in either House. Sec 44 of the Australian Constitution.
    Was she born in the States? Without question. Is she a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN? That's murkier, but the 14th Amendment says she is. If Ted Cruz can nominate (which he did), then I can't see Kamala having a problem. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 14, 2020 12:37 PM MDT
      August 14, 2020 7:30 AM MDT

Here we go again R. Born of his infinite inferiority and terror once again he goes where he went before which did not work at all. His recall of what he did and said is non-existent. He keeps going to a well that was dry years ago and thinks he can slake his thirst. Delusional. Tiresome. Predictable. Boring.

She claims to be nothing but what she is...an American citizen. She is over 35 and that's all that's needed. However she is exactly what the a** fears most! ARTICULATE INTELLIGENT FEARLESS DYNAMIC TOUGH KNOWLEDGEABLE TALENTED EXPERIENCED. AND A WOMAN OF COLOR! Who could ask for anything more? Not me. I got what I wanted as you know. You nearly did..second choice for you. It will interesting to see how far they go to try to destroy her and how she manages to subdue them with ease grace and a smile on her face. I can hardly wait! Thank you for your thoughtful reply R. This post was edited by RosieG at August 14, 2020 8:04 AM MDT
      August 14, 2020 8:04 AM MDT

Ted Cruz's Mother was a citizen just like Obama which made both of them natural born citizen no matter if they were born on USA soil or not (Cruz was not...Obama was)

August 14, 2020 12:36 PM MDT

If he had his way, California wouldn’t be part of the US.  He hates California because we buck his stupidity at every turn.  So as far as he’s concerned, she was born in a foreign country.  Of course, the only countries he knows of are Russia, Korea, and Mexico.   I’d say the US, but I seriously doubt he even knows the names of all 50 states.  I know he has no clue to the names of any US territories.  Why, he probably thinks Puerto Rico is a foreign country.

August 14, 2020 12:15 PM MDT

Obama knows all 57 states...he campaigned in the all, you know. This post was edited by my2cents at August 14, 2020 12:24 PM MDT
      August 14, 2020 12:23 PM MDT

And that excuses trump... how?

This post was edited by Shuhak at August 14, 2020 1:18 PM MDT
      August 14, 2020 1:18 PM MDT

Excuses him from what?  He referred a new article.   
      August 14, 2020 1:26 PM MDT

He did not start it.  He reference an article in Newsweek about if she is a "natural born citizen" or became a citizen at the time her parents were naturalized. 

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483

Personally, I find it interesting.

I believe based on precedent she is a citizen based on the fact that she was born on USA soil irregardless of the status of her parents immigration.

I also think we should end birth-right citizenship and make it to were you are a citizen of whatever country your parents are a citizen. 

But she is a natural born citizen based on our current definition.  
      August 14, 2020 12:34 PM MDT