Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » AGAIN? Uppity folks who forget their "place" in Wisconsin are rioting? Because a black man was shot in the back 8 times and paralyzed?

AGAIN? Uppity folks who forget their "place" in Wisconsin are rioting? Because a black man was shot in the back 8 times and paralyzed?

EVeryone knows or SHOULD KNOW that your lot in life is determined by your skin color. GET OVER IT.

The very best targets are people of color. Their lives don't matter and no one is gonna pitch a hissy fit if they get permanently crippled or killed dead.

When will they learn their place and shut the f up about what happens to them? No one but their own ilk gives a dam*. The WHITE powers that be only get more riled and annoyed when they utter a word. Just die quietly for GOD'S sake. Quietly. Don't make a fuss. Don't make any noise. Don't interview the wives and children and parents and siblings of those who are murdered or maimed. Who cares about them? Right? Who cares about them? Not you. You're white.

NOTE to those of you who are obviously obtusely braindead and find this shocking.

I AM BEING EXCEEDINGLY SARCASTIC.

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

When you fill out the complaint, it does not ask your race or color. The internal affairs officer does not always speak to you in person. Sometimes it is over the phone. They would not know your race. Maybe a guess from your accent. 
      August 27, 2020 6:59 AM MDT

I would be willing to bet that a police officer taking a complaint over the phone would probably know if he was speaking with someone who was Black or White.  
      August 27, 2020 10:47 AM MDT

I said a guess from the accent.  But you would not know for certain.  

I have been told I sound black on the phone or on a recording. 
      August 27, 2020 11:40 AM MDT

Right and I sound like the Queen of England.  
      August 28, 2020 6:40 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 28, 2020 11:19 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 28, 2020 11:20 AM MDT

A couple of days ago on a news clips I saw cops in a armored veacial ask armed militias if they needed anything and one of them said ya we could use some water so the cops gave them some. A mouth or  so ago cops broke up a peacefull Black Life's Mater protest and went into the peacefull protesters aid station and slashed all the water bottals. Something fontamenally wrong about that. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 29, 2020 10:51 AM MDT