Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I won't take the vaccine because it supports abortion!" Per a stupid dumb dipstick minister who thinks there is no virus. WHAT?.

"I won't take the vaccine because it supports abortion!" Per a stupid dumb dipstick minister who thinks there is no virus. WHAT?.

One stupid dumb dipstick says let everyone get the virus. It is a GOOD thing.

Are there any stupid dumbs who don't support the dipstick? He has them all doesn't he?

Stupid dumbs will be the death of the people who listen to them.
Dipstick is the MOST STUPID DUMB among them

Ya got yer red neck racists and your white neck white neck white supremacists and your down and out crappists and your devout dipstick worshppers.

All of them think there is no problem at all. The dipstick thinks there isn't. ERGO no problemo.

People die. SO WHAT? Everyone dies. No big deal.

Sheesh.

Posted - September 3, 2020

Responses

The vaccines are using cells from unborn babies who where killed during abortions. 

I already was not taking the vaccine.  This reinforces that decision.
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/abortion-opponents-protest-covid-19-vaccines-use-fetal-cells#

This post was edited by my2cents at September 3, 2020 5:33 PM MDT
      September 3, 2020 1:17 PM MDT

I wasn't going to take it either. Hey, I have never taken a flu shot in my life either because I was suspicious of what was in it.
      September 3, 2020 4:10 PM MDT

I had one about 22 yrs ago.  I still got the flu that year. 
      September 3, 2020 5:32 PM MDT

Actually it doesn't, given that those babies were not killed for the specific purpose of producing a vaccine. If they HAD been, then that supports abortion.
    Making use of the stem cells isn't even close to the same thing, the foetuses had already been denied a life by their mothers. And 95% of vaccines aren't invented that way, NONE are mass-produced that way (replicated in vitro, a clone of a clone of a clone ... how is this bad?)
      September 3, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

What am I going to do with you R? Bringing reality and truth to the table? How dare you how could you? TRUTH is unwelcome to a certain segment of the sappiest homos...that minister certainly being one of them.
    His ilk reject truth logic justice decency. It gets in the way of their beliefs so they reject all of that out of hand. I admire your courage and your "stubborn" defiance of what they espouse and express. Keep up the good work m'dear but don't expect THEM to comprehend a word of it! Sigh. Thank you for your reply R! :)
      September 4, 2020 1:37 AM MDT