Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I can’t seem to find any media coverage of Black Lives Matter activists protesting at the homes of Black gang members who kill Black people.

I can’t seem to find any media coverage of Black Lives Matter activists protesting at the homes of Black gang members who kill Black people.

Oh, wait . . .

:(

Posted - September 10, 2020

Responses

Good point - But irony and politics never mix
      September 10, 2020 11:07 PM MDT

Tis a very complex subject.. 
      September 11, 2020 11:51 AM MDT

Do you blame them?
      September 12, 2020 11:42 AM MDT

Of course I blame them. They’re very “brave” when they’re jumping into the faces of families trying to eat at a restaurant and when they’re accusing every white person of racism, yet the culture of “don’t snitch” prevails in neighborhoods where gang members kill people left and right.  Many of the killers’ identities and whereabouts are known to the people in the neighborhoods, yet instead of advocating that they be turned in, what does BLM promote? It’s as if BLM turns its blind eye on black-on-black murders and when black people murder innocent bystanders in drive-by shootings and other violent acts. How many 10-year-old children or 4-year-old children or 5-month-old children have to get hit by stray bullets from gang shootouts before BLM loots and burns down those perpetrators’ houses?

September 12, 2020 12:39 PM MDT

Maybe because black lives matter only when white folks get involved?
      September 12, 2020 11:44 AM MDT