Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some have the patience of SAINTS and keeping trying to reach dolts. Some don't and just move on. Which are you?

Some have the patience of SAINTS and keeping trying to reach dolts. Some don't and just move on. Which are you?

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

It depends on why and with what you are trying to reach those people. If you know for certain that you have the facts and the truth about a subject matter, then present it to whomever you are trying to reach. If they won't budge, then move on. The truth will eventually find them. On the other hand, most people are not stupid and if you try to sell them a falsehood, they will tell you to move on. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at September 11, 2020 11:27 AM MDT
      September 11, 2020 11:26 AM MDT

I am afraid I have no patience whatsoever now.. I used to try to educate by offering debate, information and explanation. For my troubles I only ever got insults and denial. I began to realise that you cannot fix stupid where stupid doesn't want to be fixed and doesn't want to learn.. 

So I gave up.. I now call them all a rude name and insult them back.. Yes, I shouldn't lower myself to their standards but it's the only language that gets through to them!
      September 11, 2020 12:24 PM MDT

I stopped wasting my time long ago my friend. Nothing in it for me but frustration and aggravation. What you get is by rote stock script from which they never dare deviate. They love to hear the same crap endlessly and so they dish it out as well..the same crap endlessly. Why bother with them at all? Ignore avoid sidestep. Nothing there worth anything. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      September 12, 2020 4:21 AM MDT