Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You blow through about ONE BILLION DOLLARS and are behind in the polls. How is that being a good businessman? How is that not SUCKING at it?

You blow through about ONE BILLION DOLLARS and are behind in the polls. How is that being a good businessman? How is that not SUCKING at it?

Posted - September 15, 2020

Responses

Many people declared that Trump was behind in the polls and thought Trump sucked in 2016 and we all know what happened then right? Trump in 2020. :)
      September 15, 2020 8:43 AM MDT

The Trump Make America Great Again commitee just put out a new support our troops add. The add has the  silhouettes of 3 soldiers and 3 fighter jets. The fighter jets are Russian MIG-29 and the soldiers are carring Russian AK-74 assault rifles. So how sucky and scary is that? Cheers!
      September 15, 2020 10:14 AM MDT

I know. The dipsh** supports everything Russian 24/7! That's part of what makes him such a DIPSH**! He is a true red white and blue TRAITOR and his peeps adore him for it. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Also thank you for continuing to talk to me. As you are a Canadian and continue to engage with Americans you really are kind to go slumming this way. You think I'm joking? Sadly I am not. :(
      September 15, 2020 11:01 AM MDT