Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is this the start of Red Dawn?

Is this the start of Red Dawn?

Last week the Trump Make America Great Again committee put out a new support our troops add. The add  features the slogan Support Our Troops and it has the silhouettes of  3 soldiers and 3 fighter jets flying above them. The 3 fighter jets are Russian MIG-29 and the soldiers  are carring Russian AK-74 assault rifles. Seems a little scary to me so I am going to buy a few more clips for my portable nail gun in case those troops try to invade Vancouver Island. Cheers!

Posted - September 15, 2020

Responses

Afraid that the worse is yet to come.
      September 15, 2020 10:08 AM MDT

Yep if Trump wins a second term we might start seeing the severed heads of the people Trump considers enemies on the WH gate. Trump resonatly  tweeted that the leader of North Korea has the body of his uncle on display and the body has its severed head placed in its lap.  You would think that Trump would say that it is a horrible thing  for a leader of a Country to do but instead it seems like Trump thinks it's cool. Cheers!
      September 15, 2020 10:35 AM MDT

Lol, I know it’s sometime later today that Canada’s Finance Minister will be announcing our retaliatory measures in response to the United States’ tariffs on Canadian aluminum. I also have heard the plan is going to hit hard financially in states that are “Trump” states. So yeah, I think I might pick up a nail gun on the way home too. He’s gonna want to ATTACK CANADA. 

September 15, 2020 10:30 AM MDT

Ya I think he is going to attack Canada too but because he is jealous that his wife was given the googaly eyes to our Prime Minister when they met a few years ago. Cheers!
      September 15, 2020 10:44 AM MDT

Lol, maybe he will attack for the wife thing but not the tariffs now. I just got an alert that Trump just pulled the tariffs off Canadian aluminum before our retaliatory tariffs were announced today. He’s a chicken baby, no nail gun needed. 

September 15, 2020 11:41 AM MDT

Well there could still be a zombie apocalypse so you should get a nail gun anyway.  Make  sure you get a  framing  nail gun not a finishing nail gun  - a framing nail gun will shoot a 4 inch spiral spike  nail but a finishing nail gun only shoots tiny 1 inch finishing nails. Cheers!
      September 15, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

I'd make googaly eyes at him, too. :)
      September 15, 2020 4:40 PM MDT

Ya if I wasn't straight I would too because he is everthing thing I would look for in a man - good looking, a sharp dresser and a tuff guy (he is a pretty good boxer).  Cheers!
      September 15, 2020 4:51 PM MDT