Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The MAJORITY of the American people dislike/distrust the dipsh**. The MAJORITY of the American people WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. SO?

The MAJORITY of the American people dislike/distrust the dipsh**. The MAJORITY of the American people WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. SO?

The election will in fact be RIGGED IF HE WINS. Not if he loses. DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

How thickheaded do people have to be to figure that out?

He lost the popular vote by THREE MILLION VOTES in 2016. We didn't know how awful he was then. He had no track record. We know him now. He has a depraved disgusting corrupt track record. Republicans are advocating not voting for him. They are even running pro Biden anti dipsh** ads. They know something and they are trying to tell you.

So you see how silly Dipsh** is being? Calling so much attention to rigging he will be the beneficiary of any rigging that is attempted or achieved.

Don't cry wolf so much dipsh**. FAKE PHONY BALONEY TERRIFIED LITTLE MAN that he is. A definite LOSER. . The people who voted for him the first time are the suckers. The ones who are not very smart will be the ones who vote for him again.

Period. End of story. Bottom line.

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

What desperate moves are you seeing?  

I do not like blanket mail in voting.  It leads to fraud.  I do not like vote harvesting either.  I think you would be required to get your vote to the polls yourself and a photo gov ID should be required to cast that vote. 
      September 17, 2020 12:11 PM MDT

His "Parade of countless big lies and distortions"

Washington Post 2020/08
    For what other purpose than reelection?

Unable to make a link in order to provide details.
      September 17, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

WP has a pay wall so I would not be able to see it anyway.  

The lie count is a lie in and of itself.

Here are two claims of a recent "lies."  

Now.. Joe Biden is on video answer YES. to defunding the police.  (I can find it for you IF you want)  he has also played word games and said he is in favor of "REALLOCATING police funding".....let me reallocate your paycheck to your neighbor and see if you feel you were defunded or had a pay cut.   This is in not in any way a lie....it is a stone cold fact. 

Now, for the next "lie."  Absentee voting while done by mail is not the same as blanket vote by mail.  Absentee...the voter requests a ballot and it is then mailed to the voter and the voter returns the ballot either in person or via mail. 
    Mail-in voting....every person the voter registration list is mailed a ballot.  This will naturally include people who have died or moved.   Do you believe an unscrupulous person might just decide to mail that ballot in for that possible voter? 
    I know my Grandpa was still on the voter registration list for at least 5 yrs after he passed away in IL.  

Again this is not a lie. It is again a stone cold truth. 
    This post was edited by my2cents at September 17, 2020 3:29 PM MDT
      September 17, 2020 2:44 PM MDT

Ok thanks good enough.
      September 17, 2020 3:29 PM MDT

So you wouldn't jump over a "pay wall" no matter how much knowledge you might be able to gain?
      September 18, 2020 1:19 PM MDT

:):)::)
      September 19, 2020 1:54 AM MDT

WP will never get a dime from me. 
      September 19, 2020 12:34 PM MDT

So the price of truth---no matter how miniscule---is always too high for you?

September 19, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

WP is not the bearer of truth.  They are part of the Darkness Democracy Dies In.
      September 24, 2020 3:40 AM MDT