Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » North Korea's Kim APOLOGIZED for the shooting death of a South Korean! A better man than the duck who will die before he apologizes. TRUE?

North Korea's Kim APOLOGIZED for the shooting death of a South Korean! A better man than the duck who will die before he apologizes. TRUE?

The duck SUCKS bigly. Kim on the other hand has shown a teeny tiny bit of humanity. The duck? All he does is twaddle waddle.

Posted - September 26, 2020

Responses

He can never apologize, as in his mind he's never done anything wrong (and never will).
      September 26, 2020 1:04 PM MDT

Precisely Shuhak. Being as how he believes "I AM THE CHOSEN ONE" a "CHOSEN ONE" is perfect and can take a bad turn a misstep. Perfection exists and America is "lucky" enough to have it run the country. What did we do to deserve it? I can't imagine but maybe one day we will find out! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. How is your air up there? A friend plans to drive up next week to visit his family in San Francisco. He is going visit a few places first and then call his brother to see what the quality of air is like there. Is it still UNHEALTHY? Are you still not able to open your windows? SIGH. :(
      September 27, 2020 1:29 AM MDT

Right now the air here is beautiful (AQI of 45) and the skies are crystal clear!!  Now, I can't say that much for the rest of the state.  A new fire (the Glass fire) stated last night in the Napa Valley (800 acres so far and growing rapidly) and is sending smoke southwestward across the North Bay area and out to sea (where it is accumulating a few hundred miles offshore, and will, eventually, come back inland).  Our fire planes were deployed there as soon as it was light enough to fly (right over my house).  Temperatures have been nice (upper 70’s to low 80’s), but they re forecasted to be around 100 today and tomorrow, then mid-upper 90’s for the rest of the week (well above normal).  It’s also supposed to get very windy today and tomorrow!  They’re going to shut off the power to many areas this afternoon because of the expected wind.  So far, this location is not on the list (I check every few hours).  Once the wind subsides, the smoke may return, but not near as bad as it was before (assuming there are no more new fires and the winds don’t aggravate existing fires).

September 27, 2020 11:15 AM MDT

How do you plan to celebrate once this nightmare is over Shuhak? I know! OPEN YOUR WINDOWS right? I wonder how long your air will be unhealthy to breathe? I wonder how many folks will have lung problems from this? I hope you and your family are not among them. Fingers crossed the worst is over except that Santa Ana winds keep coming around...so we hope and pray for the best. Thank you for your informative reply! :)
      September 29, 2020 4:03 AM MDT

So I guess we are saying that Trump is even more immature, self-centred and divorced from reality than even Kim J!
      September 26, 2020 3:14 PM MDT

That is precisely what we are saying m'dear! Exactly! We the people in America are stuck with the worst of the breed. How lucky right? Who'd have ever imagine that as president in America? Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      September 27, 2020 1:26 AM MDT