Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So RBG dies and the lies start pouring forth! One is that she wanted to lower the AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEX to 12! Pedophiles float that lie?

So RBG dies and the lies start pouring forth! One is that she wanted to lower the AGE OF CONSENT FOR SEX to 12! Pedophiles float that lie?

The evil vile slime scum that jumps right on a grave and violates it and dances on it is astonishing to me.

We know the duck doesn't stop hating when someone dies. It's one of his greatest assets. HATING.

But Ruth Bader Ginsberg? 87 years old. What kind of vermin would make up stuff like THAT? Sick headed of course. Sigh. Why ask why? Who knows.

Well you can bet your bottom dollar more of that will be coming your way. Maybe you are the one making it up. If not maybe you are enjoying it a whole lot. If not well how do you feel about people who lie about the dead? For what reason does that make any sense?

Posted - September 27, 2020

Responses

Ya that's pretty low and I bet there is no proof she said that. Cheers!
      September 27, 2020 9:07 AM MDT

Of course there isn't because she never did. The weirdos who believe in crap like this are certifiably insane. That gives them unlimited range of wackadoodlenoodle nutjob theories and there are a bazillion of idiots out there in lalaland just waiting for crap like that to pay forward. There are so mack crackpots and nuts and fruits and crazies it's amazing they are able to function. Maybe there is a section of crazies out there somewhere I never knew existing. For the duck they ball come out. They recognize one of their own! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! ;)
      September 27, 2020 10:11 AM MDT

Unless someone has that on video I do not believe it.  

There is a questionable bill just passed in CA. Where as long as the pedo is not more than 10 yr older than their victim they now do not have to register as a sex offender.   ie. 24 can take advantge of a 14 yr old and not have to register in CA.  This is disgusting.   (This was passed this month) 
      September 27, 2020 12:26 PM MDT

10 years is a big spread.

I know some states have a "grace period" of a couple years, intended to cover high schoolers.
    EG: a Senior (17) in a relationship with a Freshman (14), and the senior turns 18.  (which happens "all the time")
    Without that "grace period", the now-18yr old could be convicted of statutory rape and have a sex crime conviction they would have to register with.

But 10 years?  
    So an 18 year old could "reasonably" (to CA) be in a relationship with an 8 year old?

September 27, 2020 2:26 PM MDT

I think 10 yrs is crazy.  4 maybe and then it should only apply to high schoolers. 

I don't know if there is a min age to apply it.  I know the article I read used the 14 and 24 as an example.  It maybe the lowest that applies....but not sure. 
      September 27, 2020 6:10 PM MDT

This lie was posted on social media.  There is no evidence that trump or anyone else said it.  People (from all nations) like to stir the pot.  The more lies they spew, the more likely it is that some gullible fool will repeat them as facts, falsely accusing innocent people.  
      September 27, 2020 3:01 PM MDT