Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know that the first debate was described as a "SH** SHOW"? Didja watch it? Didja think so? What will the next 2 be? SH**shows 2 and 3?

Didja know that the first debate was described as a "SH** SHOW"? Didja watch it? Didja think so? What will the next 2 be? SH**shows 2 and 3?

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses

Trump won't let a rational debate happen, he has too much to lose. However, Joe didn't make the most of his opportunities, either.
      October 1, 2020 6:27 AM MDT

I wonder if he tried to make the most of them and that was the best Joe could do? He seems like a really nice guy who has had his share of tragedy. He just doesn't have that ZING thing going for him. Not very exciting but dependable and I believe wanting to do right by us. Thank you for your reply!  So did you watch/listen to the entire "debate"? Strong stomach if you did. :)
      October 1, 2020 6:48 AM MDT

Not all of it. Lost interest after the fifth time Trump left an opening big enough to drive a truck through, and Joe either didn't see it or didn't have the wit to take advantage of it.
      October 1, 2020 3:30 PM MDT

Or he knew when not to press an advantage.
      October 1, 2020 3:34 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 2, 2020 2:53 AM MDT

I didn't see any of it R. So could you help a gal out and tell me what the opening was that Joe neglected to take advantage of? From the clips I saw the demented duck kept insulting attacking interrupting. Joe hardly had a way to get in. If you were in the position of Joe Biden how would you have handled yourself? What would you have done to shut the duck up? How would you have FORCED the demented duck to follow the rules? Seriously. Please and thank you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 2:46 AM MDT
      October 2, 2020 2:45 AM MDT

One of the greatest talents one can possess is to know when not to press an advantage in such situations.
      October 1, 2020 3:33 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 2, 2020 2:47 AM MDT

I watched every moment of it and  thought it was a productive debate in a lot of ways. Biden made the debate about the American people  - Trump made it about himself. There was a website set up for undecided voters after the debate a lot of them decided that they will vote for Biden. Cheers!
      October 1, 2020 8:52 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose. You must have a very strong constitution to have been able to tolerate watching "every moment of it". I salute you. You are made of very strong stuff. So do you plan to watch the other debates? What do you hope Joe will do the next time that he didn't do the first time? Happy Friday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      October 2, 2020 2:49 AM MDT

Probablly won't be another debate because Trump has the viris. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 2, 2020 9:45 AM MDT

Everyone wins! Timing is excpetionally splendid. Sometimes the good guys win and don't have to cheat! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 2, 2020 11:23 AM MDT