Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The last time the clothing you were wearing accidentally got wet or soaked, what caused it?

The last time the clothing you were wearing accidentally got wet or soaked, what caused it?

The nozzle on my garden hose is made of hard plastic, it was sitting in the sunlight for several days in a row, and I didn’t realize that due to the heat wave were having, that it had developed an oblong crack.  I turned the water on, the nozzle went supernova, split open and doused me.

Companion question: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/116676/the-last-time-you-got-your-clothes-deliberately-wet-soaked-what
~

Posted - October 1, 2020

Responses

The back flush outlet hose on my pool pump slipped off the valve and water blasted me. This post was edited by Element 99 at October 2, 2020 7:19 AM MDT
      October 1, 2020 6:43 AM MDT

• A couple weeks ago I was getting some hot water from the cooler at work to have some oatmeal for breakfast and my cup slipped out of my hands.  It hit the ground and the contents shot up like a geyser all over my pants. 
      October 1, 2020 7:42 AM MDT

When I turned on the shower, forgot I had hung something to dry on it and accidentally changed the direction of the water. 
      October 1, 2020 3:06 PM MDT

Umbrella turned inside-out.
      October 1, 2020 3:49 PM MDT

My husband proposed to me in a rainstorm, which was totally unplanned.  We were at a park in Colorado, and all of the sudden it was a total downpour.  It took a few minutes to walk back to the car in the rain, and we walked through three or four inches of water in the parking lot to get back to our car.
      October 2, 2020 7:19 AM MDT