Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Mild symptoms" for a fat old man who has a life-threatening disease are worrisome. Some with the virus have no symptoms. ARE YOU WORRIED?

"Mild symptoms" for a fat old man who has a life-threatening disease are worrisome. Some with the virus have no symptoms. ARE YOU WORRIED?

Posted - October 2, 2020

Responses

I'm not at all worried about or for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is his ploy to get out of the next two debates since he did so poorly in the first one.  
      October 2, 2020 9:06 AM MDT

He is a coward. That we know. I don't put anything depraved degenerate and disgustingly filthy that he wouldn't embrace to save his orange wrinkled face and fat a**. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 12:41 PM MDT
      October 2, 2020 11:32 AM MDT

Everything he gets is "mild".  Even now he refuses to admit weakness.  Even though I think he's a jerk, I do NOT wish him harm from this (nor his wife).  I hope that maybe it'll teach him something.  Probably not, but still.
    Worried?  Yes.  If it gets to obad, Pence will be in charge.  Although he's weak, he and the republican party maysteel try to hold onto the trump legacy and screw up the election.  However, if Pence gets to where he can't do his duties, we get Pelosi. and then all hel* will break lose.  the republicans and trump followers will refuse this violently... right during election.
      October 2, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

We have never gotten the truth out of the duck white house and I believe they are not telling us the truth. WE ARE OWED THE TRUTH about his condition and the treatment he is receiving but that we will NEVER GET IT. He could be dying and on a ventilator. He is old he is fat and he has an underlying condition. He could survive but with what permanent damage? Typical white house bullsh**! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 2, 2020 9:16 AM MDT

Then again, it could be another lie to gain the sympathy vote.
      October 2, 2020 10:12 AM MDT

And or to spread hate.  Trump might claim that the Democrats  secretly infected  him so that they could win the election. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 2, 2020 11:07 AM MDT

Very true.
      October 2, 2020 12:15 PM MDT

Sympathy vote? For vile evil venal treasonouse corrupt duck? Maybe you are sympathetic. I am not. I want the duck to get everything he deserves! No sympathy. No compassion. He is dirt. I am not a fan of filth. There you go! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2020 7:11 PM MDT
      October 2, 2020 11:20 AM MDT

Rememenbr, he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.  WE know there's no sympathy vote, but he's dumb enough to think there is.  Just sayin'.
      October 2, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

But in retrospect the more that I think of that there may well be a sympathy vote somewhere out there. How many I don't know. Not me but then I rigidly despise him. I did not wish this for him however. I did want him to SHUT UP and GO AWAY and stay but getting ill was not part of it. I rather hoped he'd split to avoid humiliation. Too late for that. He is stuck and he could be dying. So we wait. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 3, 2020 1:15 AM MDT
      October 2, 2020 12:21 PM MDT