Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Biden lead enlarging duck lead smalling. Seniors who plan to vote for them! Trouble ahead for the duck?

Biden lead enlarging duck lead smalling. Seniors who plan to vote for them! Trouble ahead for the duck?

Posted - October 4, 2020

Responses

I hope there's trouble ahead for him.. I hope this has been a wake up call for his fans. I suspect it won't be though, sadly! This is a man who denied COVID existed, directly contributing to the loss of many lives and now, when he gets it he is receiving meds and care that most people do not have access to. Hypocritical! And all his fans who denied COVID should be ashamed!
      October 4, 2020 12:41 PM MDT

Trump never denied Covid existed.  The hoax was the Dem vlaims Trump mishandled it from the beginning.
      October 4, 2020 6:37 PM MDT

It is as if they live behind a wall and nothing ever gets through. They cling together as birds of a feather are wont to do. They are terrified to do anything else no matter occurs. As if they are frozen in time and space and unreachable. If this reality were in book form it would be hooted derided mocked ridiculed. Too unbelievable. But here we are. Thank you for your reply Addb.
      October 5, 2020 2:07 AM MDT

The polls said Hillary is President last time as well. 
      October 4, 2020 6:35 PM MDT