Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Is/was there any hanky-panky going on at your workplace?

Is/was there any hanky-panky going on at your workplace?

Posted - October 12, 2020

Responses

Same day? At least 3 of those girls are coffee addicts, NW is worse than I am. Not posting their names for obvious reasons.
      October 14, 2020 5:02 PM MDT

No, it’s not a mere 24-hour period; that’s far too little time for contaminants to dissipate. (Shivers violently.)
    ~

October 14, 2020 5:05 PM MDT

SS had her baby in January, LC a fortnight ago, NW is due in December and VB in March. Randy could not possibly survive that long in the close proximity of Vegemite. 
      October 14, 2020 4:41 PM MDT

SS Sheila Sugarshaker
      LC Lovey Cantwaite
      NW Nancy Wantzum
      VB Vivian Best

Nope, I can’t say as I recognize any one of them. Sorry. (Cough, cough.)
    ~

October 14, 2020 4:51 PM MDT

In my Industry and Organization depends on the locations and what you consider Hanky Panky.

NYC there is a lot he slept she slept and a constant reorg of Life Partners.  In an area where there are 174,00 redundant woman in the 18-44 group alone desperate for partners - yes there is hanky panky.  At a certain level affairs are expected to occur.  The wives know their worth so they are Gym rats looking for a pice on the side.  The singles banging the married guy know their careers will advance

Un our EU locations Sex is a normal Office Politic sort of the thing - NBD,  The aggressors are 50-50 MF.

Asia depends a lot on the locale.  There is some real kinky S__t going on.  The use of Hookers, Sex vacations, and other such activities very common.  I would say the Kinkiest would have to be China.  What the West would consider sexual harassment is quite common in Korea, Japan and almost all other locales

The dance of connect the body parts is an ongoing thing. in the US the rules are changing, however it still happens
      October 14, 2020 1:43 AM MDT

No, and believe me, I tried.
      October 14, 2020 6:41 AM MDT

LOL.

~

October 14, 2020 7:06 AM MDT